British Speedway Forum

If Ipswich do not make the play offs how about one more meeting being a handicap pairs meeting with the riders from Mildenhall or any NL team pairing up with a witch and in each race the witches rider starts off on a 15 MTR handicap. This would give fans a chance to see the type of riders coming through the ranks and also provide a good old fashioned farewell to the witches riders. Perhaps Chris Louis could ride a match race againt Mr Tatum for the 'king' of Sky presenters trophy. Probably a daft idea but with all that is wrong would it not be nice to finish a season as many teams use to with some light hearted fun and games.

I'm sure our 2016 thread will be on here before the Weekend is out, Balders must be chomping at the bit to get it started. Looking at the opposition Plymouth have got to face, It's not looking good.

As for our final meeting, obviously just the 16 lapper, most Premier league promoters have struggled to break even this season with proper meetings, so there's no chance of a gimmick meeting attracting a crowd.

Not many hours now before our season is over and done with, can anyone see Scunny beating Plymouth? I certainly can't.

Looking very grim for tonight cant see Plymouth losing

Come on lads ur talking it down,the will be up against it tonight scunny have gone to great lengths to make sure they beat us and I think they will be a tough nut to crack on their own track,that said they were an absolute embarrassment at our place last night apart from lanham 100% professional as always unlike the promotion hes riding for

38-22 at Scunthorpe after 10 heats! :o

Ipswich will be in the Play-Offs unless Plymouth win by more than 6 at Rye House tomorrow night

As I said, pressure can do strange things.

I really thought that the Devils would get at least a point and probably three tonight. They now need four tomorrow.

Hope remains.