British Speedway Forum

I don't know why, but I actually had you down as a rohan fan Mr 47. I don't know why but I just did. I think for some reason a few extra fans have seen a different side to him this season.

Wouldn't say I've ever been a fan, but as long as any rider is doing his best, then that's fine by me. But if CL thinks Rohan can over this blip, then I trust his judgement, he's forgotten more about this sport than us lot on here will ever know.

Welcome to Foxhall Ashley, hopefully your teammates will start performing at home thus enabling you to have 4 rides each meeting, we don't bite and don't expect miracles, but just try your best, and don't get in the way of a faster teammate, that really pisses us off.

• Like 3

Well I'm absolutely gutted our best captain has left club. You will be missed Ritchie by some of us anyway.

• Like 5

Well I'm absolutely gutted our best captain has left club. You will be missed Ritchie by some of us anyway.

Looks like the Team manager is more important than a captain....?

Best at what? We've not had to build an extension on the trophy room during his brief tenure.

Shame to see Ritchie go but good captains don't win trophies. Winning teams are normally built with a strong willed competitive backbone and i'm not seeing that in recent years..

• Like 1

So Hawkins has said he doesn't hit it off with Hilton at meetings. Wonder if tungate doesn't either?

• Like 1

Smart move ahead of your next visit to Armadale.

Morris knows the way there having ridden for the Mons before!!

Wonder who the new captain will be ?

Let me think ,

Danny is the only possible choice and im sure will lead from the front .

Lets be honest here , it's been hard to lead from the back for Ritchie when you're not scoring or setting an example to the younger riders .

Quite possibly the Eurotunnel................... :wink:

Damn it, beat me to it. I was going to say a plane!

@StephenFoz: Both sides in the biggest bust up 4 years @ipswichspeedway have their say 5-35pm #fozondrive @BBCSuffolk. #speedway

Oh the gossip....

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Biggest bust up for years? Is that classic over selling?

Maybe this Hilton bloke is a bit of a bully on race days?

Edited by baldyman

Biggest bust up for years? Is that classic over selling?

Maybe this Hilton bloke is a bit of a bully on race days?

Lol ...you are having a laugh aren't you.....Classic case of a new manager having to take a under performing rider out of rides and the rider not liking it