British Speedway Forum

The away leg is down on the Edinburgh site as Friday August 14th so nearly a months wait in between legs also looks like Stefan will be missing that night as there is a U21 race 2 of the series in Lubin on the Sat 15th .

On the witches site it looks like there is no meeting on Thurs 13th , could that have not been a better night for us for the home Leg when hopefully we would have had a full team or would Stefan already been on his way over to Lubin Poland ?

Coventry are riding that night, and Danny is very hard to replace, as we found out V Newcastle.

So in all likelyhood its us causing the issue this time and not Edinburgh!

Edinburgh are always obliging.

it's you lot who keep borrowing riders from EL teams that are the problem!!

League cup semi final in September

That's ridiculous

PLC semi final and final dates were set aside at the start of the season by the fixtures compiler ( John Campbell Edinburgh) so surprising they haven't kept to them.

Glasgow v Sheffield semi-final will be completed by the 16 july other semi 5 sept the final likely some time October.This final should have been in August all groups were completed end of May.Weather not good in Scotland in October

• Like 3

Agree with the above - LC should be finished by end July / early August at the latest.

Just because its my club that may benefit from delaying the semi doesnt change my view on that.

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Back to the team, now that Cam is supposedly on the way back maybe it's the time to switch the riding order. Put Cam at 2, Gino at 3, Rohan at 4 and Nico at 5.

Well at least my crystal ball is working! ;)

• Like 1

Well at least my crystal ball is working! ;)

What does your crystal ball predict for the score on thurs ?

With the team this season at home who knows what performance we are going to get. On past seasons we should win easily, but Somerset upset that theory last time out. I'll go for a ten point win, but at long as we get 3 points I don't care if it's a two point win.

I much prefer the previous points system that meant you dropped points for being poor at home.

• Like 3

Glasgow v Sheffield semi-final will be completed by the 16 july other semi 5 sept the final likely some time October.This final should have been in August all groups were completed end of May.Weather not good in Scotland in October

but edingbrugh like to darg meetings out in the hope the get called of and there promotor with influance will cry we win by default because they couldnt complete fixture

they were awkward last year with atleast 1 team in rearanging rain off fixture were offered quite a few dates but wouldnt/couldnt ride on them dates which were all before cut off date

• Like 1