British Speedway Forum

16.1 Fixtures shall take priority as follows:

FIM Speedway Grand Prix, FIM Speedway World Cup, FIM SGP Qualifying Meetings

FIM Junior Speedway World Championship Meetings

British Championships (Senior, Junior), BSPA Shared and Fee Events

Elite League Competitions. Premier League Competitions, National League Competitions

16.1.1 A Rider must be released by a Promotion to take part in a higher priority Meeting.

16.1.1.1 In the case of a Doubling-Up Rider the priority is:

1. Original Fixture List

2. The “owning” Club (ie. is on that Team’s Retained List)

3. If there is no “ownership” then the PL Club has priority

16.1 Fixtures shall take priority as follows:

FIM Speedway Grand Prix, FIM Speedway World Cup, FIM SGP Qualifying Meetings

FIM Junior Speedway World Championship Meetings

British Championships (Senior, Junior), BSPA Shared and Fee Events

Elite League Competitions. Premier League Competitions, National League Competitions

16.1.1 A Rider must be released by a Promotion to take part in a higher priority Meeting.

16.1.1.1 In the case of a Doubling-Up Rider the priority is:

1. Original Fixture List

2. The “owning” Club (ie. is on that Team’s Retained List)

3. If there is no “ownership” then the PL Club has priority

Is that from the 2014 regs? So as long as Ipswich get their fixtures sorted 1st we are ok then? ;)

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

If PL club has priority........Horton can go and do one! Happy Days

Edited by Roland

So shouldn't Louis know that? I would have thought in a position called professional sport club he would. Anyway, there must be decent money up for grabs in the premier now if king is going to doing premier bookings instead of elite bookings for quite a few fixtures

Sissis now confirmed for Sheffield. Intriguing signing and one I was hoping we were going to sign for our 5 pointer.

Struggling to see too many attractive options to be honest. Just hope with the greatest of respect, we don't end up with two from Lanham/Mills/Simon Lambert..

One could possibly Jacobs.

Would have thought Sissis would have perfect for a club like ours building for the future, something Louis says he wants to do.

Not bothered about Sissis going up north, from the little bit we saw of him don't think he's worth going with on assessed 5 pts. Hope I don't get to eat my words if he turns out to be the next Darcy Ward!

Agreed, its not just about next year, but don't really think he's one for the future. Have faith my man, I'm sure there's a rabbit in the hat just waiting to come out. I would guess that CL had the Sissis option should he want him. Might have thought...... 1. Didn't rate him, 2. Numbers didn't fit or 3. Wanted too many £'s? Only time will tell, I'm sure you will have opinion on this? Good to see Snacky on here the other day.......you're funny but that boy really cracks me up!!

Sorry I'm thick, what does that mean in English

Did you not do Latin at school?

The education system now has a lot to answer for.

It means "seize the day", or make the most of today because you never know what will happen tomorrow.

You might be back in the rotting EL the following season.

The sort of school I went to didn't let you wear belts or have shoe laces just in case you tried to hurt yourself, let alone teach Latin, but they did give us jackets so we could cuddle ourselves to sleep at night. That's the type of school I went to.

You might be back in the rotting EL the following season.

Not sure the Lakeland supporters would call it "rotting" at the moment as they'll once again have the pleasure of watching Andreas Jonsson every week.

I'd certainly swap places with them that's for sure!