British Speedway Forum

Or perhaps we are not affected - an EU rider with no professional league experience is a 5.

Or has that changed as well?

Well if we are not affected, then get on with it.

Now this new manager should know that communication is key being an ex copper

As much as I admire the guy for his career I do hope Lanhsm is not one of the last 2 names. We need to find that someone who has the potential to increase his average by 2 points

I am at the point where I have given up trying to work out what is going on!

Whatever will be will be!!

Or both reserves to increase their averages, but I don't think it's lanham.

I thought it would be, but the longer it goes without an announcement the less likely I think it will be.

If Louis wanted Lanham, you'd think it would be a pretty simple and straightforward deal to do.

As much as I admire the guy for his career I do hope Lanhsm is not one of the last 2 names. We need to find that someone who has the potential to increase his average by 2 points

like the one we have let go!
  • Like 1

like the one we have let go!

And that hits the nail squarely on the head, as hard as a nail has ever been hit...

And that hits the nail squarely on the head, as hard as a nail has ever been hit...

If CL does read this he'd have to admit he was wrong in letting Adam go and there's not much chance of that.

As far as I can see, he hasn't been announced in any other 1-7 som maybe a bit of humble pie and a phone call is called for ?

• Like 1

As far as I know Adam hasn't been offered anything premier league wise yet.

I'm also pretty sure the new reserve pairing won't be any more talented than Adam either.

May be wrong, but I think a lot of PL teams will be put off signing Lakeside riders who are Lakeside assets (eg Lawson last year and Ellis) - because of priority rules PL team will always have to replace them with a guest and with number of Friday teams it is going to be regular.

PL promoters need to assess if constant meetings without Ellis is offset by what he may bring to the team, especially if there is a lack of available guests due to other matches. I know it really disrupted the Bears last year

• Like 1

If CL does read this he'd have to admit he was wrong in letting Adam go and there's not much chance of that.

As far as I can see, he hasn't been announced in any other 1-7 som maybe a bit of humble pie and a phone call is called for ?

Id say its impossible to say if he is wrong given we dont know who the alternative is and why it may be a better choice for the club.

Personally I am disappointed that Adam has potentially had his place in the team taken by a non British newcomer.

That is no sleight on whoever comes in if the planned line up does indeed go ahead. They will be a Witch and I will want them to be successful.

However I have stated many times I believe PL reserve berths should be British only and the aim should be at least 4 Brits each team.

Idealistic? Yes. Realistic? Perhaps not immediately but unless you start somewhere you end up going nowhere.