Don't think that team is going to do much… would have much preferred:

King

Risager

Gino

Heeps

Hawkins

Sissis/Lanham/Jake Allen

Ellis

That team would have been under the point limit too!

Yet another good Ipswich PL team on paper. Can they finally get it right? As it is, I think any team will be playing second fiddle to a Sheffield tea that looks pretty immense.

How many other PL teams have 3 SWC riders?

what teams and who are the riders

Nico Covatti - Italy

Gino Manzares -USA

Danny King - GB

pleased with that. could have been much worse!

Covatti will smash that average. Don't care who you are, any rider 1 ride away from the gp must do ok at premier league reserve position. If he does than Cam, Richie or even Gino my drop down so will always be strong. Still feel for Adam though.

And I cant quite get how Sheffield look immense! For me Somerset, and Glasgow look better. Must be bit worrying for Monarchs fans no Cook or Masters signed yet lol

• Like 3

Must be bit worrying for Monarchs fans no Cook or Masters signed yet lol

Yeah - quaking in out boots we are.

Video Night on Friday - watch what comes out of that.

Covatti is a superb signing, an absolute steal on that average. Birmingham messing him about last year, left him frustrated and well out of pocket, I think that affected his performances for Sheffield without doubt. Now he is fully prepared for a whole campaign, he will be a real asset. I know Armando Castagna really rates him and he showed in the SWC what he is capable of.

He should easily up his average and brings sponsorship money. Win win for Ipswich.

Really do hope Ellis finds a team spot somewhere and has had great season.

Yet another good Ipswich PL team on paper. Can they finally get it right? As it is, I think any team will be playing second fiddle to a Sheffield tea that looks pretty immense.

Prefer coffee on race nights personally!! :D But Ippo do look to have a very decent team on paper.

• Like 1

Covatti is a superb signing, an absolute steal on that average. Birmingham messing him about last year, left him frustrated and well out of pocket, I think that affected his performances for Sheffield without doubt. Now he is fully prepared for a whole campaign, he will be a real asset. I know Armando Castagna really rates him and he showed in the SWC what he is capable of.

if he was that good then Sheffield would have signed him I'm sure, as they would have had first option, his equipment leaves a lot to be desired, but you never know it could be a good signing.

Covatti will smash that average. Don't care who you are, any rider 1 ride away from the gp must do ok at premier league reserve position. If he does than Cam, Richie or even Gino my drop down so will always be strong. Still feel for Adam though.

And I cant quite get how Sheffield look immense! For me Somerset, and Glasgow look better. Must be bit worrying for Monarchs fans no Cook or Masters signed yet lol

He certainly didn't last year

Lubos Tomicek comes to mind here ;-)

• Like 3

Lubos Tomicek comes to mind here ;-)

Lubos Tomicek > Nico Covatti. Lubos was half a wheel away from becoming a GP rider remember.