British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2015

I'm led to believe that Ashley Morris is still the preferred option but they need to wait until January to find out if he's fit enough to resume racing.

I'm led to believe that Ashley Morris is still the preferred option but they need to wait until January to find out if he's fit enough to resume racing.

Yeah I heard the same we just need to find out if Ash will be fit.

I wouldn't have thought that Ashley Morris will be fit by January. Wolverhampton can say yeah he'll be OK by then, but I'm doubtful of that. Someone had suggested Oliver Greenwood to me, but I couldn't see his name in the tier 2 group. I know Darryl Ritchings' name was in that group and I wouldn't mind giving him a go, but of course, the lower down the list we go, the less choice of guests we have...least I believe that to be the case. It's a difficult one!

Edited by em1500uk

Still has to be Clegg or Greaves.

Ritchings has done remarkably well to get back from his injury to even get on a bike again, he needs races under his belt before he's anywhere near ready for a FTD spot.

Clegg & Greaves have already committed to Wednesdays by signing for Cradley have they not?

Quite interesting that Kings Lynn have their own stadium to help practice or be used by others to get in some laps for the younger riders but what has been done to get this done ?

Tai Woffinden has asked for the venue to be made available to help the Team GB get in some practice and involve the younger riders like Newman and Garrity but was turned down.

So is there anyone using the venue for some pre meeting practice ? YES Leszno have it booked for three days and in return are going to let Kings Lynn have a meeting against them at Saddlebow Road with Pedersrn Sayfutinov Pawlicki brothers and THJ plus Wolverhampton new signing Tobiasz Musielak.

Good business for both teams and it's a shame that it couldn't be a challenge match against Team GB instead with Woffinden Harris Stead Cook Newman Garrity and a few others benefiting from some early race time.

Still has to be Clegg or Greaves.

Ritchings has done remarkably well to get back from his injury to even get on a bike again, he needs races under his belt before he's anywhere near ready for a FTD spot.

How about Ben Morley?

I think Morris is a fairly limited rider who won't get much better than his current level, however if he can prove his fitness I'd go with him as he is higher up the list than anyone else if we need a guest and has the most experience for just one season.

Quite interesting that Kings Lynn have their own stadium to help practice or be used by others to get in some laps for the younger riders but what has been done to get this done ?

Tai Woffinden has asked for the venue to be made available to help the Team GB get in some practice and involve the younger riders like Newman and Garrity but was turned down.

So is there anyone using the venue for some pre meeting practice ? YES Leszno have it booked for three days and in return are going to let Kings Lynn have a meeting against them at Saddlebow Road with Pedersrn Sayfutinov Pawlicki brothers and THJ plus Wolverhampton new signing Tobiasz Musielak.

Good business for both teams and it's a shame that it couldn't be a challenge match against Team GB instead with Woffinden Harris Stead Cook Newman Garrity and a few others benefiting from some early race time.

Since when do the BSPA put the sport first. Individually or collectively, they always look after their own first............. The sport is secondary......

Are Leszno really racing against Stars pre-season? That would be superb.

Cant wait......

Clegg & Greaves have already committed to Wednesdays by signing for Cradley have they not?

I believe Clegg has also stated that three leagues would be too much of a strain on his current set up (i.e. his Dad) with travelling and time off work etc.

• Like 1

I think Morris is a fairly limited rider who won't get much better than his current level, however if he can prove his fitness I'd go with him as he is higher up the list than anyone else if we need a guest and has the most experience for just one season.

How about Ben Morley?