British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2015

There has been no bigger supporter of KB than me, but there comes a point when you say enough is enough.

His confidence has gone, but to me his heart has gone as well. He shows no sign of concern even,

Has anybody dropped their CMA more than KB ????? That tell the true story......

Probably a return to 2nd division racing MIGHT rekindle his appetite !!!....

Form is Temporary Class is permanent.

I believe Kenni will find a way back. Hopefully Buster/Rob are working on getting to the root cause of the problem.

Probably a return to 2nd division racing MIGHT rekindle his appetite !!!....

There nothing wrong with his appetite - look at his form abroad. It's weird that some riders are just not clicking in the UK.

The thing with Kenny Bjerre is when he rode for the Panthers......Kenny's average was always around the mid 70s to lower 80s.....Now that this years' EL format is a lot tougher Kenny is finding it difficult as there are no easy rides and as we all know if Kenny don't gate 9 times out of 10 he will finish last.

In my opinion this years format shows how good these Heat Leaders really are....It challenges them.... some have improved and some haven't.

Is our format really that much stronger than Poland or Sweden. Riders in seconds strings in those countries would be heat leaders here too so I just don't buy that argument.

Is our format really that much stronger than Poland or Sweden. Riders in seconds strings in those countries would be heat leaders here too so I just don't buy that argument.

I think the current EL format demonstrates that riders - especially heat leaders - need at least their equal-best equipment in the UK as they use in Poland/Sweden!!

• Like 1

The worrying thing for me last night was he never even looked like making a gate.

Also, I forget which heat it was, but Kenny had the speed and the line to dive inside Davey Watt into turn 3 but he eased off halfway down the back straight. Complete lack of confidence.

Compare this to Porsing who a few weeks back was also under fire. He was decisive last night.

There is nobody else out there to replace Kenny though so what can we do? Support him.

I think the current EL format demonstrates that riders - especially heat leaders - need at least their equal-best equipment in the UK as they use in Poland/Sweden!!

Just goes to show that the riders aren't being paid enough then and how unimportant they treat the EL.

Bjerre has to go after his gutless performance last night. Lack of speed, ambition and determination.

The same comments about Bjerre have been appearing on here for weeks now. The management at Lynn are either happy to hope he will rediscover some form or are unable to find a suitable replacement. Personally I do not believe he has ever been a good signing for the Stars. He does have some good meetings but is so inconsistent. A solid team member getting 6/7 pts regularly would be much better if one can be found.

It would be good to get some reaction to the situation from the management even if it is not to the liking of the posters on here.

• Like 1

Id stick with him. I wonder with Ward going to Swindon, could it be that Batch will be the one of the two who has to make way, and with his Lynn Connections together with The Roger Warnes link, could he be heading our way ?

Id stick with him. I wonder with Ward going to Swindon, could it be that Batch will be the one of the two who has to make way, and with his Lynn Connections together with The Roger Warnes link, could he be heading our way ?

It's either Zengota or Howarth to leave Swindon (Kyle looking the most likely)

I would hope that PUKs performance at Cardiff can be translated into better performance for the Stars, who I think have been short-changed :wink:

It's either Zengota or Howarth to leave Swindon (Kyle looking the most likely)

It may be Batch now if he is injured and out for any length of time.