British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2015

For those that wanted Kenni B to be shown the door after Monday, How do they feel about Milik notching 5 from 5 in a Home meeting ?

After his impressive debut he has only scored 14 points from 14 rides but I am happy with him.I am expecting a bit more from him over the coming weeks though.

As for Bjerre I said I wouldn't slate him for his performance at Belle Vue as he does seem to be improving(and I wasn't there).But this didn't stop the usual suspects having a go.

Niels is like a fine wine, gets better with age!

Edited by Kings Lynn Stars fan
  • Like 1

Niels is like a fine wine, gets better with age!

Its been helped this season by his inability to get off the start line. Bonus for us fans I guess!

If he could sort his gating out he'd be pushing Tai harder at the top of GP leader board

Looking at the CMA implicated on the 1st August I see KB has lost his heat leader berth in the team, and Lambert has achieved the status his riding has deserved. This could have a profound effect all-round. Riding against 2nd strings will be easier for KB and hopefully his confidence will continue to grow as should his CMA. I have often said Robert rides better against classier opposition so riding against HL every race will enhance his progress. as he continues to strive for perfection.

I don't see any reason for Rob to make wholesale changes to the riding positions, all that is needed is to change Robert and Kenneth over, to maintain the cover of heats we have at the moment.

1; NKI, 2, Porsing, 3, Milik, 4, KB, 5, Robert, 6 and 7 , EDR's

Edited by GRW123

Riding against 2nd strings will be easier for KB and hopefully his confidence will continue to grow as should his CMA.

You could be right but based on what I've seen and others comments, Bjerre's confidence is such that when some of the more inexperienced and therefore more "erratic" riders who hold 2nd string positions get near him it may well have the opposite effect.

I hope for his sake and the Stars that you are right and my fears are unfounded.

He really ought to be head and shoulders above them so hopefully ......

He really ought to be head and shoulders above them so hopefully ......

He's not that tall is he??!!! :rofl:

He's not that tall is he??!!! :rofl:

Pretty sure they're head and shoulders above him! (sorry Kenneth) :lol:

Can anyone tell me who was the track photographer in 2009 please

Best wishes to Lewis Kerr

Doesn't sound good from speedway updates....fingers crossed it not as bad as it sounds

Hoping it isn't as bad as what the speedway updates says.Good luck Lewis Kerr keeping my fingers crossed everything is just precautionary.

Just heard about this, another serious injury this year, I just hope Lewis makes a full recovery asap..

Get Well Soon Lewis..