British Speedway Forum

Another inane rant that makes no sense and does not tackle the issue in hand.

Right, work permit riders cannot double up. The government said so. They are bigger than the BSPA, the SCB, the ACU and even, amazingly, Poole Speedway. So if they say no doubling up, thats no doubling up. so you tell me how you're going to get Brady Burtz double up by making him a Poole asset as you so helpfully suggested?

Thats not what i said nor asked in my post. But thanks for making that clear..

i suggest before you kep spouting off the dross and rubbish , that you have a quick glance of the rules of this country.

A quick glance at the rules is about right. they change overnight..

Doudt he paid much tax at all like most speedway riders ;)

More than some of the immigrants who should not be here anyway.

Doudt he paid much tax at all like most speedway riders ;)

More than you i suspect get real please!

Starman you make a post on here that 5 different people explain to you is incorrect. Those post have between them 20 likes. You had the cheek to say nobody take what I write seriously.

Said it before your posts are great comedy value even if you never actually respond to the debate!

Starman you make a post on here that 5 different people explain to you is incorrect. Those post have between them 20 likes. You had the cheek to say nobody take what I write seriously.

Said it before your posts are great comedy value even if you never actually respond to the debate!

Again the same old boring crap from you. And you have the cheek to call me blinkered.. Many many of my posts are impartial, but again like many you just pick up on the posts and bits you want to, funny that.. As many have said, you supposed to support a premier league side, so go join their thread. You seem to have an obsession with anything Poole, makes me think you are just a Troll and not a speedway fan.

Perhaps come next October you will tell us all how we cheated our way to our third league Championship on the trot.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Again the same old boring crap from you. And you have the cheek to call me blinkered.. As many have said, you supposed to support a premier league side, so go join their thread. You seem to have an obsession with anything Poole, makes me think you are just a Troll and not a speedway fan.

Perhaps come next October you will tell us all how we cheated our way to our third league Championship on the trot.

Probably....if the draft is anything to go by.

Probably....if the draft is anything to go by.

Picked fair and square. But i don't expect the like of you to understand that..Anyway, don't you also have a PL team to support?

Picked fair and square. But i don't expect the like of you to understand that..Anyway, don't you also have a PL team to support?

I have two actually, but don't try and work that out, you don't need another headache...

Guys, isn't it a little unfair to continue to shoot down Starman's opinions? Sure this a forum for healthy discussion and debate. Starman is entitled to his views and opinions without other posters taking the piss and becoming personal.

I ain't no champion of the thought police but give the guy a break. There are many posters on here I don't agree with, but would never throw insults at them. There are forum rules.

• Like 2

Guys, isn't it a little unfair to continue to shoot down Starman's opinions? Sure this a forum for healthy discussion and debate. Starman is entitled to his views and opinions without other posters taking the piss and becoming personal.

I ain't no champion of the thought police but give the guy a break. There are many posters on here I don't agree with, but would never throw insults at them. There are forum rules.

NO..what more can i say.

You are deluded if you think the draft was fair and square!

• Like 3

From what I am hearing no other clubs can talk to Poole assets until we know the direction we are heading in. I would imagine this is going to have a knock on effect on some other clubs as they wait to see which riders become available.

From what I am hearing no other clubs can talk to Poole assets until we know the direction we are heading in. I would imagine this is going to have a knock on effect on some other clubs as they wait to see which riders become available.

It's alright - no one wants Poole cast offs :rofl:

If Kildemand is not riding Swindon will need other teams cast offs for there top 3 positions agree

Edited by MANSE

Find it a little bit worrying that we appear to be stopping watt talking to other clubs