British Speedway Forum

Oh dear another one still pedalling the `anti woe is me you all hate Poole` vibe.

If you could bother to put up links then others might be interested to read them.

I am not sure if you grasp this forum lark - think you will find supporters of lots of clubs posting suggestions on other teams threads.

I guess that may be due to the silly season of trying to guess what's happening with others teams.

Can you show me these recent `slates` I have made on Poole??

They will be easy to find seeing as that's `all I do`. One of my last posts was saying that you will have another top team in 2015.

I suppose that's `anti` Poole eh?!

Attacking when suiting as usual.

Off you go and come back with something of interest for a change.

I would imagine yourself like your fellow Poole fan Starman (#495) will only reply to those that suit.

MF should do Poole fans a favour a tell em that Noddy and Magic will be back.

I would imagine that would suit virtually all Poole fans (besides the odd 2 that cant see it!).

Oh how childish can some people be..................

You seem to know all about Poole though so come on tell us who is the first signing...................

RP

Im really confused why Poole are not pulling out all the stops to make their top 2 Holder and Magic.

I can understand with gp commitments Magic might not come back but he really was the reason Poole won the league last season.

Dont understand why Ford is waiting on Darcy. Could scupper the whole team building if , as expected, he gets the ban he deserves.

Poole will always build a decent team, its the one thing Ford is good at, but waiting for a loose cannon that if signed again could cause more issues is a huge risk.

Just waiting for Starman to say the above is anti poole lo.

This is the starman who cant actually read when other Poole fans mock him (sorry chrisgillian you will never get his response) cant read that Poole fans want Holder not Ward.

But yet amazingly can attack and mock anyone else....................amazing

Still it gives the forum a laugh when he posts

I think regardless of whether Ward is available, Poole have a potential championship winning side:

With Ward:
Holder (8.75)
Ward (8.70)
Pawlicki (6.75)
Fricke (4.84)
Masters (4.93)
Without Ward:
Holder (8.75)
Janowski (7.50)
Pawlicki (6.75)
Zengota (6.16)
Fricke (4.84)

Fricke and masters cant double up.

Im really confused why Poole are not pulling out all the stops to make their top 2 Holder and Magic.

I can understand with gp commitments Magic might not come back but he really was the reason Poole won the league last season.

Dont understand why Ford is waiting on Darcy. Could scupper the whole team building if , as expected, he gets the ban he deserves.

Poole will always build a decent team, its the one thing Ford is good at, but waiting for a loose cannon that if signed again could cause more issues is a huge risk.

Just waiting for Starman to say the above is anti poole lo.

This is the starman who cant actually read when other Poole fans mock him (sorry chrisgillian you will never get his response) cant read that Poole fans want Holder not Ward.

But yet amazingly can attack and mock anyone else....................amazing

Still it gives the forum a laugh when he posts

Maybe Holder and Magic have already signed, I hope so.

Magic deserves a place after last years heroics. Other riders except Tai seem to think they can do gp and EL, janowski has said he has re thought his original view and could do EL and Holder has expressed a wish to come back. Bit worried some have said watt could come back, that would be a disaster in my opinion, I would keep pawlicki who had some good performances last season.

Fricke and masters cant double up.

Have you got a link to that?

If they are self-employed, how can they be restricted to only one "employer"?

Could be to do with visa restrictions. There was something on the Edinburgh press release about the Fricke situation. (although it may be linked to whether they have a Polish/Swedish team place?)

Edited by Skidder1

Because they are non-EU. Restrictions can be placed on temporary work permits for oversea's visitors. The Home Office have obviously been told to look at making it more difficult for non-EU workers as the government's attempt to reduce net immigration is failing, according to the latest figures.

Edited by DunRobin

Any riders needing a visa to ride here will not be allowed double up and must decide which league to ride in. This comes about in January so signing any rider with a visa would be doing so as a gamble really.

Chris Holder has done his deal to return to Poole for next season and it is likely another 8 point rider could join them in the new year even if it's not Darcy.

Amazing how reading through the posts hardly any mention of Gracjzoneck and Milik despite both being key figures last season. Will they be two more added to the list of riders used once and then discarded with a high average ?

Because they are non-EU. Restrictions can be placed on temporary work permits for oversea's visitors. The Home Office have obviously been told to look at making it more difficult for non-EU workers as the government's attempt to reduce net immigration is failing, according to the latest figures.

Which type of visa is this applicable to?