British Speedway Forum

On the basis that Ward is going to be banned, would Matt Ford have time to look at Plan G and release Watt + North and rebuild a strong enough top five with Holder, Janowski, Pr Pawlicki and two others?

doubtful. it wouldnt surprise me if there was a major shuffle around later on in the season though.

He's effectively been banned since August last year. I just don't understand why a judgement has not been made yet...

Effectively yes your right, but neither can I..

Edited by Starman2006

MF has more than just one other option!!

Unfortunately I don't expect to see him take the one that many BSF members would prefer. :lol::lol:

Due to my popularity status on this forum and being in the groovy gang now I have gone back to my previous name so not to add confusion

Due to my popularity status on this forum and being in the groovy gang now I have gone back to my previous name so not to add confusion

About as popular as a f@rt in a lift :wink:

• Like 1

MF has more than just one other option!!

We know, but only one other potential heat leader has made a press statement about it!!

We know, but only one other potential heat leader has made a press statement about it!!

Whats that got to do with anything?? Personally, I'm quite pleased the other riders in the various equations have kept quiet about the possibilities.

But I guess we should hear something by the weekend as that's 2 weeks prior to the official start of the season - unless Poole have some 'special dispensation' from the BSPA? Surely not.......?! :shock::wink: