British Speedway Forum

Not announcing the complete 1-7 does not mean it's not in place... :wink:

• Like 1

Whats that got to do with anything?? Personally, I'm quite pleased the other riders in the various equations have kept quiet about the possibilities.

But I guess we should hear something by the weekend as that's 2 weeks prior to the official start of the season - unless Poole have some 'special dispensation' from the BSPA? Surely not.......?! :shock::wink:

Quite a lot as it gives us supporters some idea of what the thinking is should Darcy get an expected ban.

Quite a lot as it gives us supporters some idea of what the thinking is should Darcy get an expected ban.

Why should Matt ford tell you or anybody else what he's thinking.. As I said, im very sure, in matts mind he knows what he wants. and that, should be good enough... Tell me, how many league titles have we won won ?

Why should Matt ford tell you or anybody else what he's thinking.. As I said, im very sure, in matts mind he knows what he wants. and that, should be good enough... Tell me, how many league titles have we won won ?

Once again you fail to read (or comprehend, not sure which) what's been posted. I have not mentioned Matt Ford on this topic, just Magic, and I'm certainly not going to rewrite anything. The fact that Magic has made his recent statement already tell's us what Matt Ford is thinking in at least one scenario so I don't need him to tell me.

One day you will surprise me by posting something worthwhile and debateable which doesn't kiss Matt Fords butt and is written using the correct spelling and punctation punctuation ! (Do you see what I've done there or is that yet another WOOOOOOOOOOOOSSHHHH?) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 6

'Us supporters' who were at the fans forum back last year when MF was interviewed by Nigel Leahy, heard him say that he was considering at least 3 team options:

one with Holder/Ward + another; one with Holder/Janowski + another; and one with Holder + 2 others 'around the 5+ to 6+ point mark.

I have since heard that there may even be a 4th option. And I have a pretty good idea who those riders are in each of the options but wouldn't want to announce any names in case MF goes for a different scenario?!

As I said above, it won't be long before an announcement is made to start the season!!

'Us supporters' who were at the fans forum back last year when MF was interviewed by Nigel Leahy, heard him say that he was considering at least 3 team options:

one with Holder/Ward + another; one with Holder/Janowski + another; and one with Holder + 2 others 'around the 5+ to 6+ point mark.

I have since heard that there may even be a 4th option. And I have a pretty good idea who those riders are in each of the options but wouldn't want to announce any names in case MF goes for a different scenario?!

As I said above, it won't be long before an announcement is made to start the season!!

That's all fair enough, but my point still stands bearing in mind Magics recent statement has come months after the fans forum so it could be considered an update based upon the current situation.

Edited by chris4gillian

Your right he will have to announce it soon!!

Thought it was always a nice touch to keep supporters involved in the situation of potential teams.

Ive never debated Matt Ford builds good teams but you always gloss over that. Just dont like the man. What has the number of league titles got to do with anything.

We know what Ford wants ....he wants Ward but unfortunatly Ward will be banned. He should have signed Magic ages ago.

Thought it was always a nice touch to keep supporters involved in the situation of potential teams.

Ive never debated Matt Ford builds good teams but you always gloss over that. Just dont like the man. What has the number of league titles got to do with anything.

We know what Ford wants ....he wants Ward but unfortunatly Ward will be banned. He should have signed Magic ages ago.

Agree with you about Magic, should of signed him ages ago and got Ward back mid season or next season ban permitting, should also have got Shamek back instead of Dakota North who will prove to be a mistake.

There was me thinking that Poole Speedway rules the roost, and that they were the biggest club in the land. But hey, how wrong can someone be........ Poole Speedway has disregarded everyone in their quest to persevere with the Darcy Ward situation and have become a laughing stock with their blinded optimism.

Every single person involved or interested in this sport knows that Darcy Ward is guilty of this said crime and will be banned. Everyone that is, with the exception of Poole Speedway and SOME of their fans..... The season is less than a month away, and their team has still to be completed. The contempt they have shown to the sport, to the fans, to the League, to the opposition is beyond belief. To dwell, for so long on someone who doesn't give a damn, at the expense of everything else speaks volumes of their integrity.

I just wish the power people of our sport were big enough to take Poole to task and give them the ultimatum they deserve....

• Like 1

There was me thinking that Poole Speedway rules the roost, and that they were the biggest club in the land. But hey, how wrong can someone be........ Poole Speedway has disregarded everyone in their quest to persevere with the Darcy Ward situation and have become a laughing stock with their blinded optimism.

Every single person involved or interested in this sport knows that Darcy Ward is guilty of this said crime and will be banned. Everyone that is, with the exception of Poole Speedway and SOME of their fans..... The season is less than a month away, and their team has still to be completed. The contempt they have shown to the sport, to the fans, to the League, to the opposition is beyond belief. To dwell, for so long on someone who doesn't give a damn, at the expense of everything else speaks volumes of their integrity.

I just wish the power people of our sport were big enough to take Poole to task and give them the ultimatum they deserve....

Why should they be taken to task...............as it stands just because they have not announced who the last two riders are going to be they have not done anything wrong..................I am not going to repeat my thoughts on Darcy other than the team should have been planned around him not being there in the first place..............

RP

Poole speedway know that he will be banned but like everyone else they don't know for how long, the fact that there team is not complete is not an issue and its not the only team that is incomplete, you may not have noticed your own team isn't complete either. They have not shown contempt for the sport in this issue, the governing body who have not made or released their decision does show contempt towards speedway. Why should Poole be taken to task on this issue?

Edited by foreverblue

Poole speedway know that he will be banned

Sorry to disapoint you, but nobody at Poole speedway knows he will be banned.

Sorry to disapoint you, but nobody at Poole speedway knows he will be banned.

Of course they do, he has effectively been banned since august, it's just the length of the ban that we don't know.

Of course they do, he has effectively been banned since august, it's just the length of the ban that we don't know.

Yes, he's been banned since August, but nobody knows if he's going to get a further ban though..