British Speedway Forum

FFS it's only been like 24 hours since the verdict. Ford will announce his team when it suits him and Poole, and not to any timescale you give him. You are once again proving your obsessiveness.

get your toys back in the pram what's it got to with obsessiveness! Asking a simple question that we were told Ford knew the 1-7 if Ward was banned. Don't see why he keeps the fans waiting if as some have stated contracts have been signed

Certainly looks like Poole may be struggling to get their 2nd team option off the ground..

Perhaps Magic has stuck the finger up, who knows..

Prophet Skidder may want us to believe otherwise however and is now most likely attending to his prayer mat... :D

Nah, Matt will have other fish in his landing net SHOULD Magic say no, for whatever reason.

• Like 1

get your toys back in the pram what's it got to with obsessiveness! Asking a simple question that we were told Ford knew the 1-7 if Ward was banned. Don't see why he keeps the fans waiting if as some have stated contracts have been signed

Perhaps like the FIM did with Ward, Ford will choose when he is good and ready, and ignore your passionate plea. Won't stop you being obsessive about anything Matt or Poole though.

WTF about toys back in the pram, are you 6 or something. Usual juvenile counter.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 3

Really ? According to the website as of today they are working hard to complete the team which requires their full attention, Nothing about jollying off with sponsors. Matters requiring their full attention . Is that another load of Porkies from Fat Maud then ?

Anyway if Ford is off ski-ing with sponsors whats he doing taking Muddlo along ? Doesn't he like the sponsors ? :neutral:

Muddlo as you put, it is a very very good skier.

Hurrah for Middlo..

Surprised though, I didn't expect him to be good at anything :)

Edited by yerropes
  • Like 3

Yea he's good at going downhill ...Just like Ward's career .

• Like 2

Judging by his foul mouthed comments on Twitter and his rants in Speedway Star I guess he must also be the life and soul of the après ski.

• Like 2

Surely Ward must be going ..he's always on the piste

• Like 2

So if Magic turns Poole down and they want to try get Pawlicki, now Coventry need another rider could they not give permission to talk to him?

Wouldn't that throw the cat amongst the pigeons?

Perhaps like the FIM did with Ward, Ford will choose when he is good and ready, and ignore your passionate plea. Won't stop you being obsessive about anything Matt or Poole though.

WTF about toys back in the pram, are you 6 or something. Usual juvenile counter.

passionate plea what are you wit teeing on about! This is a forum it's called debate. I'm saying there may be an issue with Poole announcing their team as we have all been told it was sorted. Now if you have a look at the article on here it confirms there are loose ends that need to be tied up. Now that means 2 of 3 things. Either there was no team in place in case Ward got banned or the team that was in place now has an issue. So basically me saying there is a problem was correct and let's hope Magic is holding out either for more money or a guarantee he won't be thrown out at the end of June. Never mind because when someone has a pop at me on here it usually gets an obligatory like from Starman and he hasn't let me down
  • Like 1

passionate plea what are you wit teeing on about! This is a forum it's called debate. I'm saying there may be an issue with Poole announcing their team as we have all been told it was sorted. Now if you have a look at the article on here it confirms there are loose ends that need to be tied up. Now that means 2 of 3 things. Either there was no team in place in case Ward got banned or the team that was in place now has an issue. So basically me saying there is a problem was correct and let's hope Magic is holding out either for more money or a guarantee he won't be thrown out at the end of June. Never mind because when someone has a pop at me on here it usually gets an obligatory like from Starman and he hasn't let me down

But I was of the understanding that everything was in place and there were several so called back up plans no there are issues pmsl

But I was of the understanding that everything was in place and there were several so called back up plans no there are issues pmsl

Thanks.

I dont get why some people feel the need to accuse everyone of having a pop at Poole.

We was told by forum members that Matt Ford had teams in place whatever the outcome of Darcys hearing.

3 days after Darcys ban and Poole still havent announced their team.

Was their a team in place?

Or has someone changed their minds?

2 perfectly reasonable debating questions and not in any way a dig at Poole Speedway.

We have since seen an article to say team building has hit a snag so i think i was right to ask the question.

Some on here need to get over the paranoia

This is a forum where we can ask questions and debate

• Like 4

Tbh I could see it easily taking three days to sort contracts etc once the outcome was known of the darcy case. And I see sense in not announcing a side until all paperwork is in place.

the other aspect is that now the ban length is known, anddarcy available from mid season, this may have caused fresh thinking about the best option to accomodate his return

In this instance dont think poole are doing anything wrong. There's no rush surely?

• Like 1

Tbh I could see it easily taking three days to sort contracts etc once the outcome was known of the darcy case. And I see sense in not announcing a side until all paperwork is in place.

the other aspect is that now the ban length is known, anddarcy available from mid season, this may have caused fresh thinking about the best option to accomodate his return

In this instance dont think poole are doing anything wrong. There's no rush surely?

i havent said in any way that Poole are doing anything wrong.

All im saying is people were keen to tell us the side was in place whatever the outcome.

Now according to the article its hit a snag. I guess Magic wants more money to be the number 1 and an assurance they wont bomb him out in June

i havent said in any way that Poole are doing anything wrong.

All im saying is people were keen to tell us the side was in place whatever the outcome.

Now according to the article its hit a snag. I guess Magic wants more money to be the number 1 and an assurance they wont bomb him out in June

All that I and others have said is that MF had/has at least 3 team options - that is not opinion, it is quoting what MF said at the fans forum!!

One was Holder/Ward and a PL double-upper.

One was Holder/Janowski and another (likely to be Gomolski from his own comments!!)

and one with Holder and 2 x 5+point/6+ point riders (possibly assets)!

Various names were mentioned in the same interview, including those riders that represented Poole in the World Speedway League.

I have since learned that there may be a 4th option involving another Poole asset.

Whatever final details need to be 'given full attention' will be better concluded when MF is back in the UK office - ie from today - with access to all his info!!