British Speedway Forum

Not touchy at all.............just thinking that some of the people who post on this thread that are not Poole fans don't post the same sort of thing on other teams threads....................for the record Skidder1 does know what he is talking about despite some peoples thoughts to the contrary................

RP

Not touchy at all.............just thinking that some of the people who post on this thread that are not Poole fans don't post the same sort of thing on other teams threads....................for the record Skidder1 does know what he is talking about despite some peoples thoughts to the contrary................

RP

RP

Did i question Skidders knowledge of all things Poole?

Because Poole are the last team to complete I would think a lot of people would be interested in who is going to be picked as the final two riders as there is nothing else to talk about at the moment as everyone else is complete, in all sports people talk and show interest in there opposition its normal its only some Speedway people think its unusual which just says everything.

For the record I couldn't give a flying fig who Skidder1 is or isn't.

It's like banging your head against a brick wall sometimes....just for Red Panda's benefit i will refrain from even looking at or showing any ****ing interest in this thread or anything to do with Poole as do not want to be accused of being obsessed or anything on a PUBLIC effing forum...that ok with you Panda?

• Like 1

Cafe stocking up on pies, Tatum Chippy taking on extra staff are a dead giveaway.

Yep, it's all going pear-shaped! :lol:

I would think the feeling is mutual - whoever you are or not :unsure:

Oh look isn't it cute sticking up for your little Skiddy Widdy

Edited by Pirate Oliver

Oh look isn't it cute sticking up for your little Skiddy Widdy

No doubt you will use another one of your aliases to stick up for yourself as you continually attempt to play to the gallery.

Gomolski will make a mockery of his average, I remember him destroying Woffinden and Lindgren around EOES

And as we speak!

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1

Very pleased that what we all thought has been confirmed and Magic is captain which is a surprise given we have Holder back but very happy with the team. Some of Janowski's form at the end of last season was incredible, in all fairness i didn't think he had it in him to produce that sort of level and i am sure he will have a good gp season too.

I have seen Gomolski quite alot and he has plenty of ability but for one reason or another hasn't really produced what he is clearly capable of but he could be the rider that makes the difference at the end of the season.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Right on queue, Matt delivers again. :D:P

• Like 2

Right on queue, Matt delivers again. :D:P

Good init... :party:

• Like 3

Magic is very good but will be spread more thinly with the GPs so can't see an increase in his average. (The same for Watt & North who are at their level).

Gomolski??? One minute flying, the next a wobbling novice over-shooting corners & slipping off. Likely to lack commitment to the EL too. Maybe a 5 pointer.

Well done Matt Ford for pulling it out the bag and naming the 2 riders who he could and should have named in January. Such an amazing promoter to wait for the inevitable ban for Ward and then going with the 2 riders everyone knew over a month ago.