British Speedway Forum

Peterborough let Adam Roynon go to Redcar on a temporary basis, so perhaps the same deal could be done with Poole then Darcy could come back at the end of July having spent a month at another club.

But would Darcy want to ride at Redcar :lol:

• Like 4

“You could make a case for Coventry but I would add that we went there and beat them when we had a full side.”

Not strictly true as 'technically' Poole had a side better than their full side as they had Schlein (averaging circa 8 for Lynn from a Heat Leader berth this year) riding as a second string on a track he rides well.

The reason that Poole remain favourites is because they will pull every stroke in the book to win, whereas we know that our side now will be our side come playoff time. We're well aware that we're not permitted to win the title, so we'll just enjoy our little run whilst we can.

• Like 4

Holder is much better now, Watt is the one that worries me.

Of course Holder is better now, he has much easier races!

• Like 2

He may do it's not that bad! He can't of course but after so long out i expect he would be willing to ride anywhere.

• Like 1

Holder is much better now, Watt is the one that worries me.

I don't think Holder has improved, I think his scores now have a lot to do with the fact he is mainly against Reserves & 2nd strings. He still showed poor form in the best pairs when against tougher compitition. It's a lot of pressure for Watt riding as a heat leader as he seemed to struggle in that position last year.

Good news for Poole though that Janowski is now fit to return as they have missed him.

I don't think Holder has improved, I think his scores now have a lot to do with the fact he is mainly against Reserves & 2nd strings. He still showed poor form in the best pairs when against tougher compitition. It's a lot of pressure for Watt riding as a heat leader as he seemed to struggle in that position last year.

Good news for Poole though that Janowski is now fit to return as they have missed him.

Yes great news about Janowskl, fantastic rider and bloke, he could teach Darcy a thing or two!!

• Like 3

Would be a dangerous move for Poole to allow him to join the Robins ....wouldnt be the first time he would have strongly considered coming here

Would be a dangerous move for Poole to allow him to join the Robins ....wouldnt be the first time he would have strongly considered coming here

Yes, but this time he would still be allowed to stay at Middlo's!!!! :wink:

nearer to the end of the season ..poole will be there or there abouts....they will send

blunderboy his call up papers....who will respond favourably...save the day...win the league..

and all will be forgiven and forgotten

Darcy may go to Swindon if you could give him some parking tips!!

Edited by foreverblue

Darcy may go to Swindon if you could give him some parking tips!!

Would not be surprised if he joined us, but would be wary when we race Poole and in the play offs if Poole manage to be in them.

• Like 2

So, over on the Darcy Ward thread in the International Section the full statement from the FIM is revealed.

Darcy wasn't a little drunk.. he was p****d. Over the legal drink drive limit.

All the bleating from the Ward camp about the injustice of the delayed hearings.. LIES. Wards camp requested the delays.

Darcy claimed in his written statement he had one drink with his meal.. followed by another later on at the hotel.. then another couple (one in his room).

Under questioning this turned into he had 7 vodkas with his meal!

• Like 4

So, over on the Darcy Ward thread in the International Section the full statement from the FIM is revealed.

All the bleating from the Ward camp about the injustice of the delayed hearings.. LIES. Wards camp requested the delays.

Darcy claimed in his written statement he had one drink with his meal.. followed by another later on at the hotel.. then another couple (one in his room).

So all that has gone now, he comes back with a clean slate i hope so anyway Pietersen was not so lucky.? was he ? Ward i would love to see him at the abbey, he is worth the 17 pound to see him ride a class act hopefully he keeps his head down and he will be hovering around the GP scene for a few years ahead.

The only surprise is that some believed he only had one or two in the first place!

• Like 2

So all that has gone now, he comes back with a clean slate i hope so anyway Pietersen was not so lucky.? was he ? Ward i would love to see him at the abbey, he is worth the 17 pound to see him ride a class act hopefully he keeps his head down and he will be hovering around the GP scene for a few years ahead.

Correct.

However it simply confirms the people around him are as much of the problem as Darcy himself.

• Like 1