British Speedway Forum

"I would suggest that all promoters are monitoring things at all times throughout a season to ensure the best team possible is tracked. So basically MF is doing nothing more than stating as such."

You seem to have ignored this statement I made above fb, I'm sure MF is (like all other promoters) constantly monitor things as soon as the season starts until the last wheel is turned in Sept/Oct. If changes were required then the recent Darcy situation gave MF an ideal opportunity to do so, however he didn't as he didn't want to break up the team. Therefore what's changed in the last week or two? Not a lot. Therefore methinks he's just doing his job to keep all the team on their toes.

How would one change make us stronger? If Gomolski goes, who is better (and available and wants to ride in the UK) on the same average? If Dak or Watt go, ditto? Please don't just keep on mentioning Pawlicki as he clearly doesn't have a desire to ride in the UK at present.

Personally I feel he will stick with the current line up and only make a change during the play offs, however would it be a change for changes sake by that stage? You never know MF though, he is the master of masterstrokes.

Whatever happens in the coming weeks I will support every rider every time they turn out in the Pirates colours :t:

Of course all promoters monitor things but nobody else has come out publicly to say that. He probably said it as a kick up the backside but it isn't a threat he doesn't mean.

I mentioned Pawlicki because i suggest a change and everybody shouts name one then, so i name one and late in the season most riders are willing to do extra meetings like Milik.

I have said i feel he will stick with the current 1-5 at present, Matt Ford got his fingers burn't in 2010 with Mrozcka so he won't be letting that happen again!!

I also will support every rider and tonight they will all get my personal backing as i am making the long journey to support my team.

I know there are not endless replacements for out of form riders and of course i mention Pawlicki as a obvious replacement, he certainly enjoyed winning the play offs last year and rode at a level far above what North or Watt are managing at the moment.

• Like 1

"I would suggest that all promoters are monitoring things at all times throughout a season to ensure the best team possible is tracked. So basically MF is doing nothing more than stating as such."

Bet I can name one that isn't ;):D

• Like 3

Gomolski being mentioned in the Echo preview today as 'needing to get to grips with the smaller away tracks'.

The first time that any individual has been named to improve!!

Gomolski is currently on 4.83 rolling average, with tonight's meeting at Monmore to count towards the August averages!! The team total is 33.76 at the moment.

So any replacement for him would be around 5 points or a 7 point PL double upper - subject to any major changes to the averages from the scores at Wolves this evening.

Edited by Skidder1

God sake stop bickering you lot

Bickering? I'm discussing just the same as fb is :t:

Bet I can name one that isn't ;):D

Me too to be honest! :cheers:

Edited by chris4gillian

I see that Kks has been busy again!

or the in form Watt.....

That's not words I usually expect to see together. In form and Davey Watt!

• Like 1

Me too....Davey is scoring very well as a second string though......Personally I like Davey......

Someone of Watts calibre should be scoring well as a second string, even PK did and made it look easy. However when Watt returns to heat leader the inconsistencies are likely to return.

I agree.....That's why I am hoping we can get Madsen or Pawlicki in for North.....Harsh on North as he hasn't done anything wrong.....That way we will rather have Watt as a Heat-Leader with a top top rider at second string.......Or Watt as a second string with years of experience just like PK making it look easy until the end of the season

Either way we will have a second string running riot.......(High profile rider or Watt)

How are you going to do that?

I agree.....That's why I am hoping we can get Madsen or Pawlicki in for North.....Harsh on North as he hasn't done anything wrong.....That way we will rather have Watt as a Heat-Leader with a top top rider at second string.......Or Watt as a second string with years of experience just like PK making it look easy until the end of the season

Either way we will have a second string running riot.......(High profile rider or Watt)

you live in a fantasy world mate. Your team are up the top of the table and winning away tonight as I type this. You picked on Gomolski and he has 4 from 3 rides on a track he hates so instead of slagging him off you turn your attention to North. What do you want all 7 riders to score double figures. Try supporting your team that is doing so well instead of looking for changes. Your most under performing rider this season is Holder and he only has 3 tonight. Surely you should be more worried about him than your second strings who have done well this season.

Why don't you lot just get behind you're very successful team in 2015...

All this talk of team changes prior to the PO's says a lot about some of you and your club :t:

• Like 1

Poor old Gomolski getting slated again, if Holder had equaled his score you would have won, IMO should have been Watt in HT15.

How long can you defend Holder stop talking rubbish. The bloke has had awful injuries but to use them as an excuse is pathetic now. Have you seen how he performed in the last 2 gp's when he was probably the fastest man in both meetings! You lost because he scored 3 from 5 nothing to do with North and Gomolski

• Like 1

How long can you defend Holder stop talking rubbish. The bloke has had awful injuries but to use them as an excuse is pathetic now. Have you seen how he performed in the last 2 gp's when he was probably the fastest man in both meetings! You lost because he scored 3 from 5 nothing to do with North and Gomolski

Give up Gavan, he lives in his own bubble....apparently Matt For agrees with him and not the other way around!! That's nuff said methinks.

Why don't you lot just get behind you're very successful team in 2015...

All this talk of team changes prior to the PO's says a lot about some of you and your club :t:

I am and I have never faltered. Don't judge us all on the posts of one or two :icon_smile_clown: 's who claim to be Pirates supporters.