British Speedway Forum

Correct.

However it simply confirms the people around him are as much of the problem as Darcy himself.

I admire people who stick by there friends through thick and thin a lovely quality for me.Ward needs to want it himself, he is not a bad person has made mistakes like everybody in life myself included i do every hour of the day.!!When i have seen him ride his crew are really professional like i have said before he needs to keep a low profile and the rest of it will take care of itself if he does not win a WC by the age of 32 i will be amazed.

Who cares? It's happened now, he's had his punishment and so have the fans. Time to move on now.

Additionally at the time of the meeting he under the drink drive limit. The delays were requested by Wards defense, but only due to the fact the FIM had failed to provide the evidence Ward's defense had requested in order to prepare their defence... hardly Wards camp requesting delays, is it?

The guy has served his punishment and clearly had a rotten time throughout. At some point you have to stop kicking somebody when they are down.

Here we go again.

No. The delays were requested by Wards camp because THEY weren't prepared.

The guy and his team have continually lied and misled gullible fans throughout the whole process.

Many of those gullible fans have thrown all sorts of accusations at the FIM and we'll now see how many of them are mature enough to hold their hands up and say they were wrong.

Not many of course as we are already seeing.

I admire people who stick by there friends through thick and thin a lovely quality for me.Ward needs to want it himself, he is not a bad person has made mistakes like everybody in life myself included i do every hour of the day.!!When i have seen him ride his crew are really professional like i have said before he needs to keep a low profile and the rest of it will take care of itself if he does not win a WC by the age of 32 i will be amazed.

Agree with much of that Sidney, except when its for their own personal gain...

Like you I hope Ward know knuckles down and goes on to enjoy a successful career... we'll all benefit from that!

• Like 3

Who cares? It's happened now, he's had his punishment and so have the fans. Time to move on now.

Additionally at the time of the meeting he under the drink drive limit. The delays were requested by Wards defense, but only due to the fact the FIM had failed to provide the evidence Ward's defense had requested in order to prepare their defence... hardly Wards camp requesting delays, is it?

The guy has served his punishment and clearly had a rotten time throughout. At some point you have to stop kicking somebody when they are down.

Don't be silly Arya, Bwitcher and his little gang get a kick out of pulling anything poole to pieces. Mind, its probably the only kick they get in life, so one would have to feel a little sorry for them..

Quite right Sidney, surely time for Bwitcher and his little army to have there medication. You have to feel a little sorry for them.

• Like 2

So, over on the Darcy Ward thread in the International Section the full statement from the FIM is revealed.

Darcy wasn't a little drunk.. he was p****d. Over the legal drink drive limit.

All the bleating from the Ward camp about the injustice of the delayed hearings.. LIES. Wards camp requested the delays.

Darcy claimed in his written statement he had one drink with his meal.. followed by another later on at the hotel.. then another couple (one in his room).

Under questioning this turned into he had 7 vodkas with his meal!

A little strong to say he was drunk when although he was over the limit for racing he wasn't over the legal limit for driving in this country.

The fact that Ward never sees things as his fault and always denies the truth is the main reason why I think Poole would be mad to replace Janowski with Darcy.

Until he excepts he has done wrong, he will never change.

• Like 2

A little strong to say he was drunk when although he was over the limit for racing he wasn't over the legal limit for driving in this country.

Actually he WAS over the legal limit for driving in this country. He was tested at 0.52.

Also tested were Greg Hancock and Jarek Hampel. Their test results were 0.00.

We're not in the realms of speculation now, or being subjected to the never ending stream of baloney from the Ward camp.

The truth has now been revealed.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 4

Actually he WAS over the legal limit for driving in this country. He was tested at 0.52.

Also tested were Greg Hancock and Jarek Hampel. Their test results were 0.00.

We're not in the realms of speculation now, or being subjected to the never ending stream of baloney from the Ward camp.

The truth has now been revealed.

Driving in this country is 0.80 isn't it?

Driving in this country is 0.80 isn't it?

1. In England, Wales and Northern Ireland, the legal alcohol limit for drivers is: 80 milligrams of alcohol for every 100 millilitres of blood in your body. 35 micrograms of alcohol for every 100 millilitres of breath. 107 milligrams of alcohol for every 100 millilitres of urine.

So where did this "off duty policeman" story come from? Must have been Darcy and his legal team. A lie.

• Like 1

He was over the legal limit for driving earlier in the day... but was well under half an hour before the meeting started (0.34 BAC).

Everything Darcy Ward's side has said so far completely matches up to the statement, so I've no idea what planet you're on.

Get over it and move on. He drank too much when he shouldn't have, he recieved a ban and he's served it, he's paid his price and so have the fans. Move on with your life!

Your wasting your time Arya, they hate everything poole. still they will have something else to moan about come October... :party: There is supposed to be a thread called Ipswich, but clearly they have given up on that PL club as a lost cause, so there turning their attention to a team that gets plenty of success, to make up for their so called club they alledgedly supports shortfall. Bless There must be something in the water in Suffolk :rofl:

Get over it and move on. He drank too much when he shouldn't have, he recieved a ban and he's served it, he's paid his price and so have the fans. Move on with your life!

Ah we would, but young Darcy has promised us a written statement to address some things once the reasons for the verdict were given.

So perhaps you should direct your comments towards him?

You're quite happy to be treated like a mug, lied to and manipulated. Each to their own :)

• Like 1

Your wasting your time Arya, they hate everything poole. still they will have something else to moan about come October... :party: There is supposed to be a thread called Ipswich, but clearly they have given up on that PL club as a lost cause, so there turning their attention to a team that gets plenty of success, to make up for their so called club they alledgedly supports shortfall. Bless There must be something in the water in Suffolk :rofl:

You quite clearly are a pathetic individual that simply trolls.

Go and have a good look when i last commented on Darcy Ward!

Darcy Ward today has been proved a liar and one of the lowest forms of society....someone who blames others when they are wrong.

You support his character and rather than actually say you are disappointed in the fact he has been found out you come on here and have a go at everyone.

Crawl back under your rock until you can actually debate

Darcy Ward was drunk he had 7 vodkas

He told people he had 1.

His legal team were the reason for the delays NOT THE FIM!!!!!!!!!!

Darcy Ward looks like the lowlife people think he is.

And the prat Middlo who backed him up over the delays and all the idiotic Poole fans who blamed the FIM now look like complete fools as we knew they were.

Why do they look like fools? Because they placed their trust in quite simply a talented rider who cant stop lying and breaking the rules and is quite happy to let others follow him.

Why would you want someone like this at your club??? Oh he puts bums on seats!! Pathetic!!!!!!

• Like 1

Ah we would, but young Darcy has promised us a written statement to address some things once the reasons for the verdict were given.

So perhaps you should direct your comments towards him?

You're quite happy to be treated like a mug, lied to and manipulated. Each to their own :)

Isn't there an Ipswich thread you can go and spout on. Clearly you are very obsessed with our club and its riders.

Why would you want someone like this at your club??? Oh he puts bums on seats!! Pathetic!!!!!!

Ive read it, maybe thats why Matt wants to put him out on loan. But there's really no needs for you lot to keep banging on about it, sheer bordom springs to mind. The lads make a big mistake he'l be back in a months time and im very sure he will want to move on, perhaps you lot should as well. Prat Middlo, perhaps you should go a tell that to his face..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Isn't there an Ipswich thread you can go and spout on. Clearly you are very obsessed with our club and its riders.

Ive read it, maybe thats why Matt wants to put him out on loan. But there's really no needs for you lot to keep banging on about it, sheer bordom springs to mind. The lads make a big mistake he'l be back in a months time and im very sure he will want to move on, perhaps you lot should as well. Prat Middlo, perhaps you should go a tell that to his face..

never met the bloke but im in the majority who think the bloke is an idiot.

remember the tweets Middlo sent slamming the FIM and saying they were hanging Darcy out to dry!! Well how stupid does Middlo look now and basically Darcy must of lied to him as well.

You cant defend Darcys actions he has made a lot of poole fans look daft.

Yet im sure rather than agree you will just call us all Poole haters