British Speedway Forum

Their are other riders that would be willing to come over with their Swedish and Polish meetings reducing and im talking of new riders to the uk :)

The only riders who looked good last night and who haven't been here before were Laguta and Vaculik but i think they would be too high an average to be viable

Edited by foreverblue

I watch Jack Holder most weeks at Plymouth.

His gating is dreadful. Gives away a bike length almost every time. He then has to give chase, and falls quite often too. Last Saturday v Somerset, he fell 3 times in 4 races.

He seems to like to dive bomb riders going into turns, and gets himself into bother. In Ht9 he clouted Josh G going into turn 3, you could hear the bang of metal on metal. He took the lead for a few yards, then chased Josh into turn 1 where he tried the same move. He ended up baulking Josh who lost position to Todd K, and then fell. I cant fault his effort, but he is getting predictable.

When he comes off the white line to go wide, he makes up lots of ground, only to then dive bomb and lose it all. I really wish someone was in the pits to watch and correct him. The very odd occasions he does gate, he looks very impressive.

You can definitely see 'big bro' Chris in his riding style. Sort out his gating and encourage him to ride different lines, he could definitely go places.

Of that, I have no doubt at all.

Edited by Penny Cross

That only included Smerderna & Rospiggarna riders. Other teams rode last night in Sweden.

Did the rider or riders in question do well last night? Just looked there was only one other match in Sweden last night and Kacper Gomolski outscored all the other riders except Bernzton who have never appeared in Britain and young Oliver only scored 1 more

Edited by foreverblue

There team did not ride last night, no. But there are options for Poole at the moment im sure :)

I am sure there are many options but Matt Ford has to be sure they would improve the team unless it is someone like Bartosz.

Matt will only bring in riders who will strengthen the team.

Yes true and changes will be made i am sure but sometimes it is debatable whether they will strengthen the team, always liked THJ personally and he has done a good job in the past.

Can't see THJ coming back just yet as has a knee injury.

Yes i read that but i bet he is in gp saturday!

Engman it is then.

His gating is dreadful. Gives away a bike length almost every time. He then has to give chase, and falls quite often too. Last Saturday v Somerset, he fell 3 times in 4 races.

He seems to like to dive bomb riders going into turns, and gets himself into bother. In Ht9 he clouted Josh G going into turn 3, you could hear the bang of metal on metal. He took the lead for a few yards, then chased Josh into turn 1 where he tried the same move. He ended up baulking Josh who lost position to Todd K, and then fell. I cant fault his effort, but he is getting predictable.

When he comes off the white line to go wide, he makes up lots of ground, only to then dive bomb and lose it all. I really wish someone was in the pits to watch and correct him. The very odd occasions he does gate, he looks very impressive.

You can definitely see 'big bro' Chris in his riding style. Sort out his gating and encourage him to ride different lines, he could definitely go places.

Of that, I have no doubt at all.

Thank god he's got Chris's style & not the other brothers😀

He's young and very inexpirienced, but nobody will be able to tell him, other than his brother....

Matt won't sign any rider who costs or demands too much this season. He has to balance the books a bit after last year!!

Edited by Skidder1

Just chucking a rider in but what would someone like Artem Laguta come in on?