British Speedway Forum

Seems a few are suggesting Jack Holder should be signed and loaned out or used as a double upper.

Without rule changes neither can happen.

Currently cant sign foreign riders as protected assets and cant double up without an established average from the previous season.

He's had more retirements than Evander Holyfield. But no doubt we will be seeing him next season popping wheelies after a heat 14 victory against a FTD rider which will take his points tally for the night to 4.

It's the pulling wheelies when tailed off at the back that I never got.

Seems a few are suggesting Jack Holder should be signed and loaned out or used as a double upper.

Without rule changes neither can happen.

Currently cant sign foreign riders as protected assets and cant double up without an established average from the previous season.

But surely you can 'help to finance' a rider to ride in the PL for a season or so??

• Like 1

But surely you can 'help to finance' a rider to ride in the PL for a season or so??

But officially they would be the asset of the PL club.

I suppose with the fee if a transfer then takes place the amount of "help to finance" would be taken into account.

Best not fall out with the PL promoter in the meantime though!

One thing I do hope is attention to the track and some track covers in the off season to me money needs to be spent on the track over anything else.

• Like 1

One thing I do hope is attention to the track and some track covers in the off season to me money needs to be spent on the track over anything else.

Totally agree - has improved on 2013 (couldn't get worse) Was surprised nothing much done pre this season - still bumpy and one line around the boards

Don't know how much time Gerald Richter has spent down there, but am sure he could turn it around given time & equipment

Totally agree - has improved on 2013 (couldn't get worse) Was surprised nothing much done pre this season - still bumpy and one line around the boards

Don't know how much time Gerald Richter has spent down there, but am sure he could turn it around given time & equipment

it would be good if he sorted lakeside out first dave!
  • Like 2

Sadly, time is not what he has.

it would be good if he sorted lakeside out first dave!

Lakeside not so bad unless Sky there (too slick) or forecast rain doesn't arrive (too loose) Thought I saw you on the back streight, jumping up and down in celebration, several times this year

It's spelt straight dave, I was only jumping up and down the nights you stood down the front and well away from me!

• Like 1

Chris Holder unlikely to return to a full season in the Elite League same as Maciej Janowski

Darcy Ward most likely will be banned but even if he escapes further punishment, will he want to ride in a league with possibly no Holder, Woffinden, Pedersen, Kasprzak, Iversen, Zagar etc

Shamek Pawlicki could be the #1 next season and Josh Grajczonek the other heat leader. It may appear weak but other teams will be in the same boat with six point riders lining up in heats 13 and 15 each week.

Kyle Newman will no doubt be a second string after a great year in the Elite League as a draft rider while in the Premier League he only rode in 13 meetings for Plymouth winning just 10 (+4) races compared to the 52 (+14) in the Elite.

If Shamek doesn't return and the #1's are six point riders, could Poole see Lewis Bridger tempted to sign up ?

Chris Holder unlikely to return to a full season in the Elite League

Certainly not what I have heard

Believe Zagar has already done the deal at Vue and Holder has been highly touted as being back at Pirates no1.

Couldn't give a fk what Ward is doing.

• Like 1