British Speedway Forum

its a Poole thing, just a few off the top of my head, Leon Madson, Medzinski, Josh... etc..etc.. average goes up from their starting one then get's dumped..

It's one reason why Poole have got so many assets. They come in on a low starting average & then up it in the season & then no longer get an offer for the following season.

• Like 1

Because Matt ford is thinking of 2015 only? Watt has the experience and has his average riding as a heatleader. North is the odd signing but again, in 2015 are North and Milik going going to average much different? Plus the Aussies are probably a lot easier to work with with fixtures and costs.

Yes. Milik is a much better rider than North and will only get better.

Think Matt Ford needs to give the fans a reason why Milik isnt in the team as to me he will average more than Watt and North so its a strange one.

If he has commitments in Poland that mean he doesnt want to ride here then Ford should tell the fans that.

Also if i was Magic i would say thanks but no thanks. Second choice behind Ward??? He should say do you or dont you want me or im not riding here. Based on last season Magic would be a better option than Ward anyway

• Like 5

Think Matt Ford needs to give the fans a reason why Milik isnt in the team as to me he will average more than Watt and North so its a strange one.

If he has commitments in Poland that mean he doesnt want to ride here then Ford should tell the fans that.

Also if i was Magic i would say thanks but no thanks. Second choice behind Ward??? He should say do you or dont you want me or im not riding here. Based on last season Magic would be a better option than Ward anyway

Why should he tell the fans his reasons for who will or won't be in the team? Most promoters keep the fans in the dark anyway.

With regards to Janowski, he has a very good relationship with Matt Ford I believe so he won't burn his bridges by telling him to do one!!

• Like 1

Matt builds teams to win the EL title, thats the simple fact we are in to win nothing else, there is always a chance people will return after leaving ie Davey.

Sadly it's a business and like any business some riders miss out, poole have lost a couple of Championships by being 'loyal' to some members of the team in the past.

Looking at the different teams it seems we won't be tracking Brady, have we now missed out and he is off to Swindon with Rosco?

Edited by Pirates Of Poole
  • Like 1

That's all just speculation though isn't it...unless you know Magic personally of course :D

I only know Magic as well as the occasional conversation with him at social functions or at MF's house. I know MF much better!! :wink:

• Like 1

Why should he tell the fans his reasons for who will or won't be in the team? Most promoters keep the fans in the dark anyway.

With regards to Janowski, he has a very good relationship with Matt Ford I believe so he won't burn his bridges by telling him to do one!!

Your are quite right he doesnt have to disclose anything, just when you have a young rider on the up and who is a favourite of the fans wouldnt it be a welcome change for a promoter to explain to the fans why he is not to be included?

• Like 1

I think it's more that Janowski would prefer to put his energy into the GPs but will help out if needed, rather than being second behind Ward. Hopefully Skidder can clear that up. If, however, it were a straight choice between them, I'd go with Janowski and use the extra point for the last position.

I think it's more that Janowski would prefer to put his energy into the GPs but will help out if needed, rather than being second behind Ward. Hopefully Skidder can clear that up. If, however, it were a straight choice between them, I'd go with Janowski and use the extra point for the last position.

Yes let's have more unfounded speculation from Skidder without no real answers:-)

Matt builds teams to win the EL title, thats the simple fact we are in to win nothing else, there is always a chance people will return after leaving ie Davey.

Sadly it's a business and like any business some riders miss out, poole have lost a couple of Championships by being 'loyal' to some members of the team in the past.

Looking at the different teams it seems we won't be tracking Brady, have we now missed out and he is off to Swindon with Rosco?

You think Swindon have a chance of having Brady really as I sure as hell don't??

Yes let's have more unfounded speculation from Skidder without no real answers:-)

You think Swindon have a chance of having Brady really as I sure as hell don't??

Isn't Rosco best buds with the Kurtz's? Or live near them? Edited by Pirates Of Poole
  • Like 1

Isn't Rosco best buds with the Kurtz's? Or live near them?

They are often in Swindon, not sure if they live here or are just visiting.

What are you on about. Niels and Kenneth have always been good mates and often spend time together off the track playing golf ect..

ok if that's what you say - ive witnessed the fall outs in the Pboro pits between them both but if you say they was good friends at that time you could have fooled me .

Say that again ... :o

I was shocked too ;-)

As was proved by both Troy & Miedzinski it doesn't always mean if they don't ride for their parent club they have to be sold.

True, but cant see Adams letting anyone use Tai on his low average.

If it went to arbitration then I think that's the end of Tai and Wolves but I believe his closeness to Adams means that is unlikely to happen.

I was shocked too ;-)

True, but cant see Adams letting anyone use Tai on his low average.

If it went to arbitration then I think that's the end of Tai and Wolves but I believe his closeness to Adams means that is unlikely to happen.

I hope you're right but what Ford wants he usually gets.

They are often in Swindon, not sure if they live here or are just visiting.

Last season they lived about 3 miles from Swindon town centre.