British Speedway Forum

But wasn't the excuse that he was only fit enough to race once a week and then he immediately rode in two different countries in the same week.

Totally agree & I assume the authorities saw that & acted accordingly which is the way it should be.

The two most humourless members of the forum, mates too I suspect?

....I would have included Steve0 in that a year or so ago, but he seems to have reached an epiphany :P;)

Humourless eh?...your hardly Sarah Millican yourself...

Edited by hagonshocker

But his 28 day contract surely would have come to an end so it should have been Adrian back or 28 day ban for him. Kildemand always made it clear to Swindon that he didn't want to ride any longer than the 28day injury cover.

A 28-day facility is for a 'minimum' of 28 days! The BSPA wouldn't allow a facility for AM being reintroduced in the 1-7 if he wasn't riding so PK was retained in the 1-7 and replaced by North last week.

The statement by Rosco on the website plus the interview with Zengi fully explain the situation - with the exception of not knowing how many meetings AM will be returning for?!

Humourless eh?...your hardly Sarah Millican yourself...

Thank god I'm not she's awful :D

So finally it seems a confirming announcement can be expected from the Robins management next week, with Darcy on his way back to Oz to sort out the work visa for Swindon!!

So who else will Rosco drop, Robins fans??

So finally it seems a confirming announcement can be expected from the Robins management next week, with Darcy on his way back to Oz to sort out the work visa for Swindon!!

I know most people on here have worked out he was going to Swindon, but don't you think they may have preferred to announce it themselves?

Edited by Jacques

I know most people have on here have worked out he was going to Swindon, but don't you think they may have preferred to announce it themselves?

Give over, then he wouldn't feel like the smug little **** he usually is.

• Like 1

Give over, then he wouldn't feel like the smug little **** he usually is.

:shock::lol:

Guess those dodgy engine failures and thumping for the Robins the other week confirms they were indeed trying to drop averages to get Ward in. Shameful as it seems true.

• Like 6

I sense if it happens the Robins management are adopting the ruthless streak of your own club skidder.

And if it does happen, I reckon it's the right move. Watch the crowds flock in. Guaranteed.

• Like 1

.........or more importantly, who will they replace them with???

Phil Crump was an excellent rider but to me he never quite reached the consistency over a number of seasons of the likes of Collins, Simmons or even Jessup.

Darcy has a lot of potential and is good to watch but at the moment I don't think he has achieved as much as Phil did and is not yet as good as Phil at his best. It will be a tremendous waste of talent if he doesn't realise his potential but if he does he could be one of the all time greats.

Interesting Aces that you mentioned Crump,Simmons,Jessup,there career's are so similar all THREE of them averaged over 10pts a match for five seasons.Crump also averaged over 11 pts per match in 1975 scoring 25 maximums also in 1974 he scored 14 maximums and 1976 15 maximums.I know Somerton Park had a huge home advantage but 74,75,76 were great seasons for Crump.Jessup had the best world final record reaching six finals where Crump and Simmo badly underachieved only reaching three finals each. Edited by sidney

Guess those dodgy engine failures and thumping for the Robins the other week confirms they were indeed trying to drop averages to get Ward in. Shameful as it seems true.

Can't be true, it's only Poole that cheat or fiddle averages...!!!!! :shock:

Edited by scottyfan

.........or more importantly, who will they replace them with???

The way he is scoring at the moment a Dane from Coventry

• Like 2