British Speedway Forum
Stats

Australian Gp Is Back

And when other riders take his line by flicking their back wheel? Their indiscretions get glossed over don't they!

Guess who started that.......

• Like 2

And? The point I am saying is rider are happy to do it to Nicki (and other riders) but the moment Nicki does it to them they start lashing out.

• Like 2

I am glad you said that, I know Tai hurt himself which is why I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and I assume and hope he was not playing games, but the way he went down at the time my immediate thought was he is doing his mate Holder a big favour there.

If tai was going to help holder would he really have fallen like that risking injury and machine? It was clear that he picked up unexpected drive entering the corner which sent him wider and deeper than he wanted. Surely an engine 'failure' or a simple slide off would have been easier and less risky rather than a high speed off a few feet from the fence?

• Like 1

And? The point I am saying is rider are happy to do it to Nicki (and other riders) but the moment Nicki does it to them they start lashing out.

They know they can get away with it as NP wont get any help from refs. Karmas a bitch.

Pedersen's mech getting in Masters face was just as stupid as Master's clocking him one, nice punch thou.

Edited by Dekker

There are some very hard riding by most riders in Gp's ,their skills reduce crashes on many occasions and they just get on with it.Sam and Batchelor (in 1st race) should just get on with it.Harris and Maciej being an example on how to deal with incidents.

• Like 1

If tai was going to help holder would he really have fallen like that risking injury and machine? It was clear that he picked up unexpected drive entering the corner which sent him wider and deeper than he wanted. Surely an engine 'failure' or a simple slide off would have been easier and less risky rather than a high speed off a few feet from the fence?

Exactly, anybody with an ounce of sense could see Tai picked up trying to round Niels and was basically a passenger from that point onwards. The 'Monster paranoia brigade' on the forum have their own strange agenda though.

If you go back and watch heat 8 again when niki exaggerated his entrance into the corner and gave Masters a knock Tapp started to comment on the move but seemed to think better of it. Sure the riding is hard but there is a point that Niki seems to cross where it's just unsportsmanlike. I'm trying to think of another GP rider who would have made that "extra" move on Masters.

Now I have a long memory and can recall a meeting at Cradley when a couple of riders did it. The had a few things in common, both rode for Cradley, both were American and both had surnames beginning with H.

So no Nicki didn't start it and I doubt they did either.

• Like 3

Now I have a long memory and can recall a meeting at Cradley when a couple of riders did it. The had a few things in common, both rode for Cradley, both were American and both had surnames beginning with H.

So no Nicki didn't start it and I doubt they did either.

Did they to the extent NP does where if you dont shut off he rides diagonally straight through your front wheel? Showing the back wheel is one thing, the patented Pedersen lunge was new IMO.

• Like 1

Any news on Jason Doyle? Don't do fb or Twitter......

Back and chest injuries but conscious and alert is the latest I've seen.

Did they to the extent NP does where if you dont shut off he rides diagonally straight through your front wheel? Showing the back wheel is one thing, the patented Pedersen lunge was new IMO.

Lets put it this way, from that day forward I always turned my back when either of them were on parade (I don't do booing) so whatever they did was beyond what was normal and I was brought up in the era of Olle Nygren and Clive Featherby and they made Nicki P look like a pussycat.

• Like 1

Pussycat now theres a mental picture that puts ya off ya food LOL.

I think the point is that he made no attempt to clear the track but was up & smiling as soon as the race was stopped. "That's one for you mate", Holder was out of the GP's if the race had continued. No chance Holder would have beaten PK on the night with the way he was riding.