British Speedway Forum
Stats

Australian Gp Is Back

I for one thought the racing dished up from Melbourne was far better then the usual we get from Cardiff. I thought it was amazing SGP, probably the most superior temporary track I've seen. Each race was of the highest quality and every rider had a chance of winning. Sure the crowd didn't compare with those of Cardiff, but give it a year or two and this this be the daddy of the all. Brilliant Venue, Brilliant track, brilliant racing. Thoroughly enjoyed meeting......

NB... To think they're posters on here who think Greg Hancock is boring. To me he's top draw. When Woffy does those sublime passes, the world raves at them. But when Hancock makes them unbelievable moves, you don't hear a word..... No, he was a deserving winner..... :t:

I never seen Hancock make a unbelievable move ..unless you count making the gate every race zzzzz

• Like 2

I never seen Hancock make a unbelievable move ..unless you count making the gate every race zzzzz

I guess you must have missed his last to first ride in heat 6.

• Like 3

I guess you must have missed his last to first ride in heat 6.

it was hardly unbelievable ..even when does come from 4th to 1st rather than his normal giving up he still makes it look boring

Edited by orion

it was hardly unbelievable ..even when does come from 4th to 1st rather than his normal giving up he still makes it look boring

I'm sure there must be plenty of riders who would like to be boring like Greg!!

For the critics of Gregg - what does he have to do to not to look boring???

Shove riders up against the fence apparently. To some, superb track craft and clean overtaking is 'boring'.

• Like 2

speedcafe.com has the facts on the Doyle-Pedersen incidents. For all the Nicki lovers...this is what the man is really like.

speedcafe.com has the facts on the Doyle-Pedersen incidents. For all the Nicki lovers...this is what the man is really like.

What facts are you seeing on there. I can only see Masters version of events which actually reads like a schoolkid trying to get out of trouble.

• Like 6

Do you mean the facts on the Doyle-hancock incident, and the injuries Doyle sustained due to a far more dangerous move than anything Nicki did?

Or are u referring to the Masters "apology" which looks like it was written by greg, but doesn't seem to contain any verifiable facts?

• Like 5

A picture says more then a thousand words so a video clip will likely say more then a hundred thousand words.

• Like 1

There are those for whom Greg can do no right and for whom Nicki can do no wrong.

In the absence of a denial from either Nicki or his entourage the Masters statement is all we have.

Everything I have seen or heard of or about Greg and Nicki leaves me in no doubt which is the better person and the more worthy champion.

There are those for whom Greg can do no right and for whom Nicki can do no wrong.

In the absence of a denial from either Nicki or his entourage the Masters statement is all we have.

Everything I have seen or heard of or about Greg and Nicki leaves me in no doubt which is the better person and the more worthy champion.

Nikki has already given his version of events and it is somewhat more believable than Masters version

• Like 1

I haven't seen that so can't really comment. However, I can quite believe Nicki saying what Masters has accused him of.

Whatever the facts though...

to some people Nicki can do no wrong. To be fair, I feel the same way about Greg (with one obvious exception).

I am not defending Masters by the way.

Deary me....

1,No, there are those that believe Nicki gets a raw deal.

2,Masters made a statement so its gospel? Righto ha... Watch the footage and read his statement... It will prove him to be telling porkies somewhat.... Ive just won the lottery, Camelot havent made a statement so im telling the truth.

3, You ever met either of them? Or do you just form an opinion based on hearsay and the media?

Never ever heard or seen one person say Nicki is an angel btw.

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

And not for the first time in his career. He has incidents at Redcar(Lasse) and twice at Newcastle(Larsen and Ludde), when his whinging indicated that he can't accept reality, and wants to moan and do something he shouldn't do. No doubt the Monarchs Press Officer will be on here shortly to cover the Grinners back for him. Time for the Grinner to grow up.

Still up to his tricks I see. At a Plymouth v Somerset meeting a few years ago, both Masters and Kyle Hughes had a coming together. Hughes was stuck under his machine when Masters came up and kicked him, steel shoe et al.

Not the most popular visitor to the SBA.