British Speedway Forum
Rob Lee

Speedway Star - Can I Have My Money Back?

why did it go from 64 pages to 48 ,

Close Season perhaps..............................................

why did it go from 64 pages to 48 ,

OUR standard format is 48 pages ... we increase to 64 after each SGP and prior to some and the SWC. Also when we include brochure for TravelPlus tours. But 48 is the norm...

• Like 2

Still no GP programmes on Star website since British GP Philip!!!

Edited by cheekyboys2

Great interview with newby Sam Chapman in last weeks SS. Gave an excellent insight into what it takes to start and continue riding Speedway. Especially for those less fortunate than some. Great read.

• Like 3

Personally I think the content has been excellent for this close season. The only gripe I have is the amount of mudged pages and blurred typeface. The article on Phil Morris last week and this weeks Berwick review spring to mind as bad. The white text on black blackground this week was pretty much unreadable.

Personally I think the content has been excellent for this close season. The only gripe I have is the amount of mudged pages and blurred typeface. The article on Phil Morris last week and this weeks Berwick review spring to mind as bad. The white text on black blackground this week was pretty much unreadable.

HOPE that is the exception rather than the rule. Smudged pages and blurred typefaces suggest a rogue copy. Call 020-83351113 for a replacement.

Great Doug Wyer feature coming very soon ...

Good feature on Tony Mole this week, good to read next weeks part on the resurection of Workington, Tony Mole always says it like it is no punches pulled ...... :o

seems to me those buying the mag are happy with it (and in fact view that it is getting better); whilst those who don't/no longer buy it are probably unlikely to be influenced by any positive feedback they read on here...personally, I just hope enough keep buying it to make it viable.

• Like 2

SS is still a great mag. Times have changed with the intro of social media, not always breaking news now. Like to see a few more 'where are they now' articles. Not so keen on the black and white vintage stuff as can't relate, understand many can and do. Late 70's onwards is my earliest memories. Had a subscription for many years now - not only is it much better value but drops through the door every Thurs morning. Local shop orders or supermarket searches very often led to disappointment.

Probably Christmas post but still not had mine delivered this week.

WENT out as usual by first class mail on Wednesday morning.

December 27 issue should arrive on Tuesday, December 23

January 3 issue on Tuesday, December 30

Any problems call 020-8335 1113

• Like 1

Wish I could afford to buy Speedway Star!. I think the first copy I bought was 1/3. That's 6p. to you youngsters..

• Like 1