British Speedway Forum

Never seen anything linking Max to Wolves.

As for Garrity did Wolves say he likes it there or that he asked to ride for them? Garrity has said he said to them on last visit he likes their track but as he publicly said, that just means he likes to go there and beat them on it :)

Edited by mdmc82

As for Garrity did Wolves say he likes it there or that he asked to ride for them? Garrity has said he said to them on last visit he likes their track but as he publicly said, that just means he likes to go there and beat them on it :)

Not the way he's been riding in the play-offs. Sarjeant looked better than him at Blunsdon!

FTR - Garrity has said he likes the track and CVS has said they have spoken.

I have heard a rumour that Fricke is Wolves bound but time will tell if that rumour proves to be correct.

Heard there was a bit of bother recently with the Steve Worrall deal but it's all been sorted, just. Is he nailed on for the Aces?

Charlie Gjedde back at Belle Vue anyone? His average would need assessing I guess but he sounds like he's taken to being back on the bike pretty well http://www.swindonlinksport.com/swindon_sports_news/charliegjeddebiginterview

Heard there was a bit of bother recently with the Steve Worrall deal but it's all been sorted, just. Is he nailed on for the Aces?

Charlie Gjedde back at Belle Vue anyone? His average would need assessing I guess but he sounds like he's taken to being back on the bike pretty well http://www.swindonlinksport.com/swindon_sports_news/charliegjeddebiginterview

Good luck Charlie. Hope the comeback goes well.

To be honest, we know what to expect for next season, another Aces team that will be good on paper at best and will struggle all season as always and be fighting to avoid the wooden spoon. Maybe 2015, but we haven`t moved on from 2007 at all. Aces won`t sign Fricke if it costs money, as we have a stadium to pay for, so therefore that is more important. The 2016 season will probably be the best season us Aces will have since 2005, as we`ll have a new stadium which will please us and will depend if this new track will entice any top riders and not ones that come to get their average down. So roll on 2016 i say!

I have doubts that a number of top foreign riders will be back next season if it is going to be 14 home and 14 away as they struggle to fit them in to their ever increasing fixture list so think Matej Zagar could well be missing next season.

Craig Cook 6.21 and Richie Worrall 5.53 should be the backbone of the team for a few years and Scott Nicholls 7.56 could easily do the job of a #1 in a league that may well be missing the likes of Zagar, Woffinden, Ward etc. Scott is one of the few heat leaders that actually increased his starting average and seemed to enjoy his season at Kirky Lane.

One rider that could do a decent job for Belle Vue in such a league would be Ricky Wells 5.88 who increased his average at Wolves and was unlucky to be dropped and has done well at Kirky Lane in the past. What that leaves is unsure, but I would expect it to be someone like Josh Auty at #2.

With non EU riders likely to be unable to double up, I would think Max Fricke will have another season in the Premier League and should he decide to move up, even as a Wolves fan I would expect Coventry or Poole to be at the front of the queue for him rather than Belle Vue or Wolves.

I have doubts that a number of top foreign riders will be back next season if it is going to be 14 home and 14 away as they struggle to fit them in to their ever increasing fixture list so think Matej Zagar could well be missing next season.

Craig Cook 6.21 and Richie Worrall 5.53 should be the backbone of the team for a few years and Scott Nicholls 7.56 could easily do the job of a #1 in a league that may well be missing the likes of Zagar, Woffinden, Ward etc. Scott is one of the few heat leaders that actually increased his starting average and seemed to enjoy his season at Kirky Lane.

One rider that could do a decent job for Belle Vue in such a league would be Ricky Wells 5.88 who increased his average at Wolves and was unlucky to be dropped and has done well at Kirky Lane in the past. What that leaves is unsure, but I would expect it to be someone like Josh Auty at #2.

With non EU riders likely to be unable to double up, I would think Max Fricke will have another season in the Premier League and should he decide to move up, even as a Wolves fan I would expect Coventry or Poole to be at the front of the queue for him rather than Belle Vue or Wolves.

Couldn't be further from the truth regarding zagar and cook won't be back

Well if we go to one race night in 2016 then it will be Wednesday. Like phil said, up to bspa and depends on agm at end of next season

Personally don't want Friday. Will make it hard to get a gp rider.

What I want is one race night, a sensibly re vamped british speedway with BV at the front of it going to new stadium

I just dont see that Elite will run on only one race night as this would limit home meetings to once every two weeks whch could be longer if meetings are rained off. The ecconomics of speedway mean clubs have to run for the most part on the basis of having a home meeting every week otherwise there is insufficient income. Hence why two backto back days are the way forward. My bet will be Thursday and Fridays become the race nights as this wil provide some race nights where a school day does not follow which will enable parents to bring their young ones along.

To be honest, we know what to expect for next season, another Aces team that will be good on paper at best and will struggle all season as always and be fighting to avoid the wooden spoon. Maybe 2015, but we haven`t moved on from 2007 at all. Aces won`t sign Fricke if it costs money, as we have a stadium to pay for, so therefore that is more important. The 2016 season will probably be the best season us Aces will have since 2005, as we`ll have a new stadium which will please us and will depend if this new track will entice any top riders and not ones that come to get their average down. So roll on 2016 i say!

Zagar, Worrall, Woodward, Kymakorpi, and Lahti then ?

:D

Zagar, Worrall, Woodward, Kymakorpi, and Lahti then ?

:D

And call ourselves The Belle Vue Eagles?

• Like 1

If the Elite league is going to be weaker next season how stupid will it be to let Cook go on 6.21 average :unsure:.Mark my words if we do let him go it will turn round and bite us in the ass.As in my oppinion on that average there is no one better out there to replace him.

Edited by B.V 72

If the Elite league is going to be weaker next season how stupid will it be to let Cook go on 6.21 average :unsure:.Mark my words if we do let him go it will turn round and bite us in the ass.As in my oppinion on that average there is no one better out there to replace him.

I'd have him back. I want same top 5 really with new reserves but unfortunately we don't own cook so if he wants away we can't stop him