British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Ipswich (koc-final-2nd Leg ) 17/10/14 @ 7.30pm

They were pouring down from the stands on the back straight.

I had the misfortune to be standing at the side of the stand - nearly got mown down in the rush!!

They didn't even wait for the heat 15 nominations.

Plenty of people leave early every week,even if we are winning, haven't got a clue why, but I'm guessing so they get out the car park earlier? Which only take 2 mins maximum anyway. I've never understood the early leavers.

They were pouring down from the stands on the back straight.

I had the misfortune to be standing at the side of the stand - nearly got mown down in the rush!!

They didn't even wait for the heat 15 nominations.

the good thing though is that there were enough fans in the stands in the first place. At plenty of tracks there arent enough for one to stand on each of your toes as they rush past.

OK - I suppose that is the bright side!!

Might need to rattle through the heats quickly tonight - radar seems to show a wall of heavy rain tracking in from the south west.

Bit of a pity having r/r from both teams tonight.

Is it really a surprise to see people leaving early when you've just been stuffed at home and lost any chance of winning something?

I'd say that's perfectly normal! There was an awful lot of pretty cheesed off people at Foxhall last night, I really don't understand this shock at seeing people leaving before heat 15.

Even with Jacobs in for the skipper. Cookie,sedgmen, Sam and max will hit 40 between the 4 of them anyway

Is it really a surprise to see people leaving early when you've just been stuffed at home and lost any chance of winning something?

I'd say that's perfectly normal! There was an awful lot of pretty cheesed off people at Foxhall last night, I really don't understand this shock at seeing people leaving before heat 15.

I'd say it's a bit disappointing for the two guys who've ridden their arse off to get the nod for heat 15.

• Like 3

I'd say it's a bit disappointing for the two guys who've ridden their arse off to get the nod for heat 15.

Yep - exactly what we thought.

Is there going to be any updates for tonight? I fancy a laugh.

They do their own updates on the Monarchs chatzone , usually accessible from the updates page , or just type in Monarchs chatzone on your phone and hit the live updates tab when on the site .

Don't think I'll bother checking in too often myself , probably watch Coventry v Poole on sky instead .

Edited by Super Blue

I'm sure it would be for those two, but there was a good expectant crowd full of optimism for a cup final, who had just seen their side crapped all over at home in the biggest meeting of the season.

Anyone who is shocked/Surprised/Disappointed or whatever word you want to use at numerous p***** off supporters leaving before the last heat needs a reality check.

I didn't leave early, but I'm not surprised one iota that plenty did and I can fully understand their feelings.

Edited by CardinalSin
  • Like 3