British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Ipswich (koc-final-2nd Leg ) 17/10/14 @ 7.30pm

Have to say I was impressed with Ipswich who put up a good fight in an entertaining match. Cameron Heeps was exceptional - one of the best performances by a visiting rider this season. Heat 8 was fantastic - after being passed by Sedgy, Heeps threw everything at him then found a brilliant outside pass on the last bend. Take a bow, son!

Deservedly got Ref's Man of Match

The expected result unfortunatly.

Well done Cam , Adam and Richie W.

Think Tungates time is up as a Witch. He would be better off riding at 2 or in the elite next year.

get Danny King in!

Feel a bit for Tungate because the lad is a decent rider as his average suggests, and he has worked his way up to that number 1 position so credit to him for that.

But he really doesn't strike me as number 1 material and I think it would be a big mistake to include him next season.

Maybe a year or 2 away may see him kick on and progress even further.

A fabulous and well deserved victory for the boys in Blue & Gold :party: i'd almost forgotten what a K.O cup final win was like!!Whilst the outcome was never really in doubt,great credit must go the the Witches younger team members who really came and had a go.Even the not so young Hawkins had a mediocre meeting instead of his usual pish poor showing!! :shock: Cameron Heeps was the best visitor to Armadale for a long time,and showed other more experienced team members the way to attack the track..well done lad :t: Well that's 2 down and one to go for the Mighty Monarchs of 2014..bring it oan you Rebels!!!! :D

Really? Can I ask why?

Yes you can. You're obviously not keen, but I believe there is 'something' there. He has very limited experience but has still managed to make his way to No.1, this has not happened by chance. I've no idea of the 5 year plan for the team, but we should stick with our assets and build a firm platform for the future. Going on from this, we need a manager with vision and backing from the promotion to bring on these assets, hopefully leading to silverware. Only time will tell, hopefully this response answers your most immediate requirements in the form of a reply?