British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

El Play Off Final 2nd Leg - Poole V Coventry Monday 20th October 2014

I get the message but its worth a reminder now and again, you never repeat the same point over and over again do you!!

Some of your lot know about repeating the same point over and over, i love that well worn phrase `we haven't cheated this time`. :P

Mon the Bees.

Come on Poole. Beat those CHEATS!

Nothing wrong with Ben. Ben looked perfectly fine on Friday night.

I hope MF puts in a complaint before the meeting.

JOKE! replacing a rider just because the CHEATS think Fricke will score more.

MF please save British Speedway once again.

So you have the medical knowledge to check over a rider and give him the okay without seeing him?

right, okay...... :t:

• Like 1

I fear this will be a bit of a Poole Pirates love in from Sky tonight, it wont be billed as can Bees turn it around, more likely we are here to crown the Pirates as new champions.

For all the build up this has been yet another season which each play off match has more or less been over after the first leg.

I wont be watching tonight so will pass my congratulations to Poole now, they have been the best team over the season as the league table proves and but for a silly mistake by one of their riders would have finished even stronger.

Sympathy for Lynn who started like a train and looked untouchable at stages, nice also to see the top two teams keep almost same declared one to seven for the entire season.

poole keeping the same 1 to 7 you joking

Apparently Ben bruised his lower thingy-whats-it when he fell off on a soaking wet track that in normal circumstances we wouldn't have had to race on. Now we have to use a PL guest as an EL heatleader our backs are against the wall and the chances of us winning the title are even slimmer.

:)
  • Like 1

I though that Barker came back too early at Coventry, because he really seemed to struggle to stay on his bike.This is a wise move by Coventry, and even though it makes things much tougher, we all know that those mighty Bees will be in there fighting for every point tonight! Go Bees!

• Like 1

Apparently Ben bruised his lower thingy-whats-it when he fell off on a soaking wet track that in normal circumstances we wouldn't have had to race on. Now we have to use a PL guest as an EL heatleader our backs are against the wall and the chances of us winning the title are even slimmer.

I though that Barker came back too early at Coventry, because he really seemed to struggle to stay on his bike.This is a wise move by Coventry, and even though it makes things much tougher, we all know that those mighty Bees will be in there fighting for every point tonight! Go Bees!

Shovvy eat your heart out!! :D

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 3

Barker fell in his last race on Friday and with his injury already sore he made it worse.

Fricke in as a heatleader

Come on Poole. Beat those CHEATS!

Nothing wrong with Ben. Ben looked perfectly fine on Friday night.

I hope MF puts in a complaint before the meeting.

JOKE! replacing a rider just because the CHEATS think Fricke will score more.

MF please save British Speedway once again.

cheats? bit rich coming from a poole fan pmsl
  • Like 1

cheats? bit rich coming from a poole fan pmsl

He is meant to be a Swindon fan apparently!

Hardly a surprise - we all could have predicted this. Its not cheating its playing within the rules (which Poole do all of the time) and it doesn't automatically mean that Bees are stronger (although after his performance at Swindon, I'm sure the Bees fans are hoping he will be their trump card now).

On paper though Bees look stronger now - but will they be strong enough to beat the Pirates on their home shale?

• Like 2

And not forgetting the 3 extra races at Poole tonight - will be interesting to see who gains and who loses out in the last 3 heats - wonder what the agg scores will be at heat 12

• Like 2

Apparently Ben bruised his lower thingy-whats-it when he fell off

He has a lower thingy-whats-it? Mine are both at roughly the same height. :o

• Like 1

I am.

You missed off the NOT at the end, my little Jack Sparrow... :wink: