British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

El Play Off Final 2nd Leg - Poole V Coventry Monday 20th October 2014

Gavan said we shouldn't want him back. So who should want him? Another team? Is it just Poole who shouldn't want him back? When is an acceptable time to want him back?

I personally would love to have Darcy back next year, but then I'm not the sort of person to hold a grudge. I'm sure the majority of Poole fans will want him back and would be over the moon if we were lucky enough to have him again next season.

I wouldnt as i have said before. Until he can be trusted for a full season which he needs to prove next year by keeping his nose clean. Then and only then would i like to see him back at Poole.

Darcy Ward will be back at Poole. Do you honestly think they will let him ride for someone else in the uk.

If Darcy isn't banned he will be back at Poole 100%. I'd happily put money on it.

Darcy Ward will be back at Poole. Do you honestly think they will let him ride for someone else in the uk.

I reckon they'd loan him out for a season whilst he cleans himself up. Moreover, I bet he'd happily go to Swindon or KIngs Lynn for a year. ;)

Him and Holder have both said in the past that will ride for Poole or not in England at all.
  • Like 1

At the end of the day it's Matt's money that is going into the club, so only he can decide what's best. If that means Darcy is back so be it, I like him as a rider he is a good to watch but that's it! Some tough love needed with him I think.

Would rather have Holder back tbh.

Is it his money or the money that the club makes being reinvested back into the business?

If Darcy isn't banned he will be back at Poole 100%. I'd happily put money on it.

a.) he should be banned. not for stupid amounts but at least 6 months

b.) i dont think he will ride for anyone than Poole but i can see him skipping the uk next season

• Like 1

a.) he should be banned. not for stupid amounts but at least 6 months

b.) i dont think he will ride for anyone than Poole but i can see him skipping the uk next season

Agree with this.

I think he should be banned for 12 months but probably be 6.

Should be minimum 8 months as the precedent has already been set with the ban for Danno.

Him and Holder have both said in the past that will ride for Poole or not in England at all.

heard that one a few times before

Should be minimum 8 months as the precedent has already been set with the ban for Danno.

I say we just brush it under the carpet and forget about :t:

Or, just chucking this out there, can I take the ban for him? I'm cool with 8 months off the bike :D

I say we just brush it under the carpet and forget about :t:

Or, just chucking this out there, can I take the ban for him? I'm cool with 8 months off the bike :D

I`m sure Ronnie Kray said the same thing. Not about the bike thing. ;)

• Like 1