British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

wasnt he linked with ipswich at some point? maybe im thinking of someone else...

Jamrog? No not even a vague link as far as I can recall.

We all know it'll take him a bit of time to get dialled in. Hopefully, with all the extra Brandon experience in the rest of the team, Havelock will be able to spend more time with Jamrog as the rest of the team, especially around Brandon, should be able to look after themselves.

A couple of years ago, Zengi came over and scored poorly at Blunsdon in the Bob Kilby meeting (I think it was). And that was at a track Zengi was familiar with. He went on to be our rider of the season that year. Last year, Craig Cook and Nick Morris looked awesome in the Ben Fund meeting, making more established riders look decidedly average. Both (at least at EL level) went on to have pretty unspectacular seasons last year. Form in this meeting means nothing.

It's certainly a left-field signing. It may or may not work out, but he seems to have a degree of pedigree in Poland. Time will tell, I suppose and if it's not working out we'll sign someone else. Once the season gets going and riders are struggling for form, many of the want-aways will be available. It happens every year.

Edited by G the Bee
  • Like 3

We all know it'll take him a bit of time to get dialled in. Hopefully, with all the extra Brandon experience in the rest of the team, Havelock will be able to spend more time with Jamrog as the rest of the team, especially around Brandon, should be able to look after themselves.

A couple of years ago, Zengi came over and scored poorly at Blunsdon in the Bob Kilby meeting (I think it was). And that was at a track Zengi was familiar with. He went on to be our rider of the season that year. Last year, Craig Cook and Nick Morris looked awesome in the Ben Fund meeting, making more established riders look decidedly average. Both (at least at EL level) went on to have pretty unspectacular seasons last year. Form in this meeting means nothing.

It's certainly a left-field signing. It may or may not work out, but he seems to have a degree of pedigree in Poland. Time will tell, I suppose and if it's not working out we'll sign someone else. Once the season gets going and riders are struggling for form, many of the want-aways will be available. It happens every year.

Absolutely I seen Iversen have an average Ben Fund and ended the season as a GP rider. Never take these meetings into account either way. I'd very much doubt he'd have his top equipment here while doing these meetings. Now signed I'm sure better equipment will be on its way.

Looked a bit wild this afternoon, give him a few meetings to see if he improves.

• Like 2

I'm disappointed Fred Perkins overlooked but wish Jamrog the best it should make life at Brandon interesting

Good job the Cov fans aren't judging Jamroll on today's Bn fund performance. He looked like he'd struggle in the PL, the young Finn however, looked an exciting prospect!

Averaged more in Poland than Hans, Harris, Bridger, Woodward and Kylmakorpi. Seems keen to ride over here suggesting he won't mess us about.

Main thing, he's not Klindt!!

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear SCB, despite the plethora of 6.5 point riders you sign a no-hoper 5 point Pole leaving the Bees 2 points short of the limit!!!!! :lol:

Jamrog is a tenacious little rider over in Poland a real racer never gives up til the death...

Big season at Lodz for him coming up

Don't think you will see the best of him over here personally

Hope he doesn't have many falls or he may get the nickname jamrogy poly

Ouch!

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear SCB, despite the plethora of 6.5 point riders you sign a no-hoper 5 point Pole leaving the Bees 2 points short of the limit!!!!! :lol:

Welcome to the wonderful World of Mick Horton :D

Mind you, it does prove my point that the points limit was too high ;)

Jamrog? No not even a vague link as far as I can recall.

Never heard of him until his name appeared in the line-up for this years Olympique on March 23rd.

Don't know wether that's now a good idea for him to get to grips with the Monmore track one week before we ride against the Bees.

But CVS has said hes probably one for the future.

Terry is back!

COVENTRY are pleased to welcome back Terry Chrabaszcz as Track Curator for the new season.

Terry was not involved at Brandon in 2014 but knows the circuit well having spent several previous seasons with the club.

He now assumes responsibility for preparing the circuit for speedway events and we are looking forward to working with him again.

Promoter Mick Horton said: "We're delighted to bring back Terry so we have control of things for our meetings, and he's working on the track ahead of press and practice day.

"Hopefully, therefore, this will be better for everyone and our thanks to the stadium for their co-operation."

• Like 3