British Speedway Forum
SCB

Ftd Reserves

Is that so crazy robin?

How wrong you are.

Not sure if your trolling of Mr Morris is amusing or sad Steve!

But don't let facts get in the way of your tainted opinions of him!

Sorry could you tell me where the artcicle Phil Morris has done where he explains some of the "corrupt" decisions he made as "head of the FTD scheme" as I must have missed it?.

I assume in it Phil says it wasn't down to him & gives the reasons why he let his name be used without coming out before now in it?.

No thought not!!!!!!

Edited by Crazy robin

Tell you what Crazy Robin, as keyboard warriors like you and Steve Brum know it all! I will bow down to your superior knowledge on everything that's happened!

That highly paid BSPA executive Phil Morris corrupted the FTD to ensure that certain clubs benefited, let's hound him out of the sport, he's done nothing for the development of young riders in British Speedway after all.

Edited by The H Man
  • Like 4

Tell you what Crazy Robin, as keyboard warriors like you and Steve Brum know it all! I will bow down to your superior knowledge on everything that's happened!

That highly paid BSPA executive Phil Morris corrupted the FTD to ensure that certain clubs benefited, let's hound him out of the sport, he's done nothing for the development of young riders in British Speedway after all.

Not a keyboard warrior at all but if Phil has had a raw deal then he should have his say on it & enlighten fans with the truth.

If I'm head of something & things go on that are wrong then that's down to me so what is the difference please tell me?.

I think we'd all like to hear how certain decisions were made which DID involve a certain club.

There was no consistency that's for definate & Phil should defend his corner.

Edited by Crazy robin

Not sure if your trolling of Mr Morris is amusing or sad Steve!

But don't let facts get in the way of your tainted opinions of him!

If you have the facts then inform us. Otherwise you know nothing.

There is nothing `sad` about calling the integrity of someone who made changes to the draft which made no sense whatsoever.

Like i said if you have information that alters that then feel free to add substance to the conversation.

And you seem to be coming from a much stronger position to be fully aware of the facts surrounding why Phil Morris changed and re-assessed Benji Compton`s average.

So please update us of the reasons surrounding how Phil comes out of this with his integrity in tact, you seem to be in the know.

Unless you are trolling for a response.

We know that Morris was involved in the initial setup of the FTD, was he also in charge of implementing it throughout the season ?

Thought it was said at the time that he would also be responsible for re-assessing each month.

We know that Morris was involved in the initial setup of the FTD, was he also in charge of implementing it throughout the season ?

Nothing has came out to suggest otherwise so we have to assume that was the case & if it wasn't why was no-one aware of it?.

It would also mean someone else was guilty of the Benji Compton re-assessment & dropping in the draft lift so many places that allowed him to fit into Poole.

As always with this sport so any things are done behind closed doors for self interest.

• Like 2

What was it Kenneth Williams said? 'Infamy, Infamy - they've all got it in for me!' :D

• Like 3

I'm not a believer in conspiracy theories but the authorities do not help their own credibility when events, which understandably cause suspicion and concern, remain unexplained.

Any business needs to build trust with their customer base and a more open attitude would do much to improve the relationship they have with the fans.

• Like 1

I'm not a believer in conspiracy theories but the authorities do not help their own credibility when events, which understandably cause suspicion and concern, remain unexplained.

Any business needs to build trust with their customer base and a more open attitude would do much to improve the relationship they have with the fans.

I think they all start out with good intentions but as the season progresses lose their bottle

Still waiting for The H Man to impart his hot air of knowledge.

Unless it was all bull of course.

It would be nice for once if they would tell us every month or 2 what is happening to our young riders, i don't mean just the ones we see in the FTR scheme, but all the other young riders that we where told would be brought under the wing of the BPSA. We have heard nothing. It is the 10 to 16 year olds that need as much time spent with them, by the powers that be to bring them on in the sport.

Brought along in the right way would would hopefully see. Riders in what is now the EL or what it will become in the next few years would hopefully be made up of at least four very good British riders per team, but unless the time and effort is put into bringing these young lads along at a good pace and helping them in away way possible, letting them know how to get good sponsers behind them, to help with thier running costs because all of them haven't got dads with huge pockets full of money.

Maybe in a few years time they will come to realise that the riders just can't manage to keep plodding money out on equipment that costs a fortune to run and maintain, and start again with new bikes that cost less to buy and cost less to keep running

well last season it wasnt done in a fair way

coventry were said to have first pick , in actual fact they had first pick of what was left

teams that didnt have a decent reserve suffered

poole who won the league were to have the last pick when in actual fact they had first pick with newman

how can that be classed as fair?

Edited by heathen chemistry
  • Like 2

well last season it wasnt done in a fair way

coventry were said to have first pick , in actual fact they had first pick of what was left

teams that didnt have a decent reserve suffered

poole who won the league were to have the last pick when in actual fact they had first pick with newman

how can that be classed as fair?

Assets first then picks in order, to follow.

• Like 1