British Speedway Forum
SCB

Ftd Reserves

I'm not a believer in conspiracy theories but the authorities do not help their own credibility when events, which understandably cause suspicion and concern, remain unexplained.

Any business needs to build trust with their customer base and a more open attitude would do much to improve the relationship they have with the fans.

the freemasons are more open and up front than these charlatans.
  • Like 2

I'm not a believer in conspiracy theories but the authorities do not help their own credibility when events, which understandably cause suspicion and concern, remain unexplained.

Any business needs to build trust with their customer base and a more open attitude would do much to improve the relationship they have with the fans.

History is full of conspiracy theories that became fact in the fullness of time....

• Like 1

Assets first then picks in order, to follow.

And that is how it should be. Why should teams go to the trouble of developing their own rider just to lose them to those who don't think it's worth the bother. Although, I don't think Newman is a FTR

• Like 1

If you have the facts then inform us. Otherwise you know nothing.

There is nothing `sad` about calling the integrity of someone who made changes to the draft which made no sense whatsoever.

Like i said if you have information that alters that then feel free to add substance to the conversation.

And you seem to be coming from a much stronger position to be fully aware of the facts surrounding why Phil Morris changed and re-assessed Benji Compton`s average.

So please update us of the reasons surrounding how Phil comes out of this with his integrity in tact, you seem to be in the know.

Unless you are trolling for a response.

Still waiting for The H Man to impart his hot air of knowledge.

Unless it was all bull of course.

Don't think H Man is a Bullsh*tter

Edited by Barry The Cat

Don't think H Man is a Bullsh*tter

Seems to be stirring a pot with no substance in it.

Edited by stevebrum

Still waiting for The H Man to impart his hot air of knowledge.

Unless it was all bull of course.

Sorry Steve for taking so long to reply, but been busy washing my anorak and polishing my pin badges!

No hot air or bull from me, been a mate of Phil's for many years and I can assure you and everyone else that has been taking a pop at him over the Compton situation that it was 100% nothing to do with him!

I'm not saying anything else on the matter and if you choose to continue to point the finger at him then so be it!

Edited by The H Man

Sorry Steve for taking so long to reply, but been busy washing my anorak and polishing my pin badges!

No hot air or bull from me, been a mate of Phil's for many years and I can assure you and everyone else that has been taking a pop at him over the Compton situation that it was 100% nothing to do with him!

I'm not saying anything else on the matter and if you choose to continue to point the finger at him then so be it!

if hes a mate, maybe you can ask him why everything is a secret then?? Or why nothing is ever transparent.

It would go a long way if those who make or rubber stamp decisions, at least explained them when they go against the rules or ethics, someone has to take responsibility somewhere along the line surely.

Is that asking too much??

Even if Morris did sell out as the season went on even if it was to save his own skin with in the sport. I would say that better to have Morris on the inside of the Sport than outside.....so what does it matter?

Even if Morris did sell out as the season went on even if it was to save his own skin with in the sport. I would say that better to have Morris on the inside of the Sport than outside.....so what does it matter?

What's the point of being on the inside, if all your good for, is taking the can when things go pear shape.

To everyone in the outside world, Phil Morris has lost all his integrity and everything he stood for. And you think being on the inside is worth that ??????

If he was any man at all he would stand up for his beliefs. Why do you think the sport is in the state it's in, ?????

What's the point of being on the inside, if all your good for, is taking the can when things go pear shape.

To everyone in the outside world, Phil Morris has lost all his integrity and everything he stood for. And you think being on the inside is worth that ??????

If he was any man at all he would stand up for his beliefs. Why do you think the sport is in the state it's in, ?????

I don't think Phil Morris can be blamed for al the ills of the sport.

• Like 1

A certain past promoter said that speedway is a "nest of vipers"!

I would have thought Phil doesn't want to harm the integrity of the sport any more than it does to itself anyway by spouting vitriol? Hopefully people will believe his mate above ...........I think I do ........

• Like 1

too much self interest

and if you scratch my back il scratch yours going on....

also dont forget the short termism of the promoters anually changing the rules to suit

one year its the saviour the next its scrapped.......

do the promoters realise the damage , ...

Edited by heathen chemistry

A certain past promoter said that speedway is a "nest of vipers"!

I would have thought Phil doesn't want to harm the integrity of the sport any more than it does to itself anyway by spouting vitriol? Hopefully people will believe his mate above ...........I think I do ........

I certainly wouldn't stand by & take the blame for others if they were the decision makers though & you don't have to damage the sport by " Telling the truth".

You keep quiet & we'll look after you would be followed by "You can stick that where the sum don't shine" if it was me.

well last season it wasnt done in a fair way

coventry were said to have first pick , in actual fact they had first pick of what was left

teams that didnt have a decent reserve suffered

poole who won the league were to have the last pick when in actual fact they had first pick with newman

how can that be classed as fair?

Spot on ...said it a Million times you have a fair draft or you don't .The moment you start letting teams use there own assets the draft is void and pointless .

• Like 1

well last season it wasnt done in a fair way

coventry were said to have first pick , in actual fact they had first pick of what was left

teams that didnt have a decent reserve suffered

poole who won the league were to have the last pick when in actual fact they had first pick with newman

how can that be classed as fair?

Probably because that was the only way Poole would go for it and I bet he got a damn site more than £50 a point.