British Speedway Forum

Folks on here usually chuck in the race card at others.

I disagree with your opinion of Charlie.

So you chuck in the female card, referring to me thinking with my loins, and then add that I am older and a sad old man.

Bit desperate that just cos I don't share your view.

Advice. Take more water with it or try to swallow less. Don't want more bother with the MODS do you.

This just gets better.. :D

I've thrown in the female card? Could you enlighten me to what that actually is? That's a new on on me?

I'm desperate because I don't share your view :D :D

You still haven't answered my question. Is Charlie still working for Sky?

Could you point me to the trouble I've had here too?

she wasn't much cop on Sky but i don't care about that what i care about is her moral crusade against a person who has been through the British justice system, served a sentence decided by a judge, and is somehow expected to pay for the rest of his life. This is while killers are playing league football with impunity, drug dealers and users fill the charts and cinema screens. All of this against a backdrop of pure hypocrisy as she fawned over Mike Tyson, a rapist and serial ciminal. She either thinks rape is a lifetime thing or she doesn't. This gives some the idea that her motives were perhaps a little self serving. Slowly, very slowly, but surely, a few others jumped on her bandwagon, possibly feeling pressured to do so. It is purely a personal opinion but i was not impressed by her "crusade" and for the record, although it doesn't actually matter i find her not particularly attractive because she does not seem at all natural. No one involved in this episode comes out with credit, frankly not even the victim, but justice is no more than a game and on another day he would have walked, as others have.

• Like 7

Still it was good to see her on SPOTY though! :t:

Why? :blink:

I read from your answer that she's not working for Sky then? Have they binned her ?

Poor taste you say, why is it poor taste to suggest that sad old men thought she was a good presenter, when she wasn't... She was crap, she fumbled through every interview She was clueless! It's not my fault that you an Mr Angry from Sunderland fit the profile :D LOL

I remember her tweeting to see her deliver big news on Sky sports news once and she couldn't get through that any better.. :rolleyes:

You really DO know how to be unpleasant don't you?

Fancy insulting poor Tsunami like that. :shock: Tsunami hails from NEWCASTLE - he will be most insulted when you accuse him of being from SUNDERLAND - that is me. :t::approve:

TWK - 'Mackem' and Proud!!! :t::approve:

Tsunami - 'Geordie' and Proud!!! :t::approve:

• Like 1

Why? :blink:

....because she is one of a number of sports personalities that run a lot of marathons and charity fun runs - helping to raise money for good causes!!

And she did look very presentable - not only on TV but also in several post-event photos with Rory McIlroy, Jake Humphrey, Jo Pavey amongst others - as long as I'm allowed to express that opinion?!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

Fancy insulting poor Tsunami like that. :shock: Tsunami hails from NEWCASTLE - he will be most insulted when you accuse him of being from SUNDERLAND - that is me. :t::approve:

ch958 - Smoggie and slightly ashamed

• Like 2

Mr angry from Sunderland is you, it was a typo...As for being unpleasant, you have the gold medal on that score. I was merely poking a bit of fun at you both, My posts are full of smilies. Sense of humour by passes up your way it seems.

:)

Mr angry from Sunderland is you, it was a typo...As for being unpleasant, you have the gold medal on that score. I was merely poking a bit of fun at you both, My posts are full of smilies. Sense of humour by passes up your way it seems.

:)

That definitely deserves a WHOOSH!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My Post was actually a humorous one - (see my smilies also). :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As for bypasses - it looks like YOU need one - not me. :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

That definitely deserves a WHOOSH!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My Post was actually a humorous one - (see my smilies also). :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As for bypasses - it looks like YOU need one - not me. :rofl: :rofl:

No, I'm fine :D ...

That just leaves Tsunami. You've not bee upsetting him again have you? :nono:

No, I'm fine :D ...

That just leaves Tsunami. You've not bee upsetting him again have you? :nono:

Who? :t::shock:

Me? - NEVER!!! :nono: :nono:

However - if Sunderland win at the weekend............................................................ :o;)

....because she is one of a number of sports personalities that run a lot of marathons and charity fun runs - helping to raise money for good causes!!

And she did look very presentable - not only on TV but also in several post-event photos with Rory McIlroy, Jake Humphrey, Jo Pavey amongst others - as long as I'm allowed to express that opinion?!

Not sure she qualifies as a "Sports Personality"

Her appearance is a matter of taste - can't say I find her very attractive

As far as being good at her job (pits reporter) I think she has, if anything, got worse than I remember her to be originally - her standard of questioning is puerile and has not improved with experience, and her interviewing of the younger foreign riders who have less of a grasp of English is usually a total embarrassment

The reappearance of Mrs Nicholls has really shown her up!

As far as the Ched Evans case is concerned, I really hope he is found to be the recipient of a miscarriage of justice, for his sake and that of his family

Then, it would be interesting to hear what Charlie, and that athlete woman, have to say for themselves

• Like 2

So did Jimmy Saville.

• Like 2

Not sure she qualifies as a "Sports Personality"

Her appearance is a matter of taste - can't say I find her very attractive

As far as being good at her job (pits reporter) I think she has, if anything, got worse than I remember her to be originally - her standard of questioning is puerile and has not improved with experience, and her interviewing of the younger foreign riders who have less of a grasp of English is usually a total embarrassment

The reappearance of Mrs Nicholls has really shown her up!

As far as the Ched Evans case is concerned, I really hope he is found to be the recipient of a miscarriage of justice, for his sake and that of his family

Then, it would be interesting to hear what Charlie, and that athlete woman, have to say for themselves

it's not that she's got worse, when she was new people cut her some slack. but now after so long with no improvement we just want to cut her wages.

Regardless of Ms Webster's talent or otherwise I fully support her (and others) stand on this matter...

Ched Evans is a convicted rapist and there is no way I would want such a person representing my club, what signal does that send to the young of this country, especially when Sheffield United supporters have been singing 'he can rape who he wants'...

I have no problem with him becoming a 'Painter and Decorator' or something similar however...

Edited to add, that I wouldn't want him painting my house, but no doubt the supporters of Mr Evans on here would be more than happy to leave him alone with their partners/wives etc...

Yeah right...

Edited by yerropes
  • Like 1