British Speedway Forum

Has thier been any official announcement of holder being released or is it all based on holders own tweet! If true very poor from the club not exactly keeping thier supporters informed

• Like 1

if holders tweet is incorrect and he is joining the rebels in 2015, the he will be well at home with the other bunch of lies and cheetahs.

Has thier been any official announcement of holder being released or is it all based on holders own tweet! If true very poor from the club not exactly keeping thier supporters informed

Nope - only Holder's tweet to go by so far.

if holders tweet is incorrect and he is joining the rebels in 2015, the he will be well at home with the other bunch of lies and cheetahs.

See your fishing rod is still working. Oh and cheats is the word your looking for? Cheetah is a land animal, dumbo. :)

dont want to be calling the rebels cheats do we. cheetahs is more user friendly. i am aware of oxford cheats,, oops sorry , cheetahs.. sorry for getting nixed up . im thick you know. but dont tell any one..

dont want to be calling the rebels cheats do we. cheetahs is more user friendly. i am aware of oxford cheats,, oops sorry , cheetahs.. sorry for getting nixed up . im thick you know. but dont tell any one..

Yes we all know haha.

you all know what

ant somerset fans on here ..

Edited by jenga

no... just bad keyboard operating..

any somerset fans on here.

Edited by jenga

no... just bad keyboard operating..any somerset fans on here.

Yes i am a Somerset fan and i was replying to the comment where you said you was thick.

oh right, sorry . i am a bit thick. BUT I CAN DO MATHS. thats sums to give it an alternative name . life is like a box of chocolates.

Cant blame Jenga for milking this one - after all when you are right less often than a broken clock you have to make the most of it when you are.

A bit harsh with how its expressed ( I dont go along with the cheat part) but spot on with the fact its another own goal by the Rebels.

• Like 1