British Speedway Forum

told you josh was going to sign.... and poole have priority over somerset as he is a poole asset... think that's how it works..

My thoughts exactly. We'll find out on Friday as Poole are at Swindon. Hopefully with it being a temporary replacement Somerset will prevail. If not I for one will be well p1ssed off as I would have thought many others would be.

My thoughts exactly. We'll find out on Friday as Poole are at Swindon. Hopefully with it being a temporary replacement Somerset will prevail. If not I for one will be well p1ssed off as I would have thought many others would be.

Josh is riding for Somerset on Friday night, as confirmed on Rebels website and in press release by Poole;

"I am very pleased to welcome Josh back in this temporary measure and whilst we won't be able to use him on Friday evening when we are at Swindon due to his Somerset commitments, he will be in for the Good Friday morning, which opens our league campaign."

Josh is riding for Somerset on Friday night, as confirmed on Rebels website and in press release by Poole;

"I am very pleased to welcome Josh back in this temporary measure and whilst we won't be able to use him on Friday evening when we are at Swindon due to his Somerset commitments, he will be in for the Good Friday morning, which opens our league campaign."

Does that apply for Friday 10th too?

Sadly it's the same as last year when Plymouth visited, three of their riders missing and riding elsewhere. Edward Kennett will be missing the following week for Rye.

Edited by oldtimer

Does that apply for Friday 10th too?

Yes. Somerset get priority cos Josh wasnt declared in Pooles team at the start of the season and only a temp signing.

• Like 2

Sadly it's the same as last year when Plymouth visited, three of their riders missing and riding elsewhere. Edward Kennett will be missing the following week for Rye.

Three riders missing for plymouth again this year, on Good Friday.

Three riders missing for plymouth again this year, on Good Friday.

Was referring to Plymouths visits last year, not necessarily Good Friday or 3 riders, just whenever we rode against Plymouth one or more riders were missing.

Plymouth will be using Rusty Harrison for Kyle Newman, Simon Nielsen for Ashley Morris and Matt Bates covers for Sam Chapman.

Plymouth will be using Rusty Harrison for Kyle Newman, Simon Nielsen for Ashley Morris and

Matt Bates covers for Sam Chapman.

Matt Bates now out and Sam Chapman in!

Matt Bates now out and Sam Chapman in!

Sam chapman is riding Friday!

Anyone have any inkling as to who will be replacing Benji? Do get me wrong, it's not going to be a monumental signing due to the average restrictions but i dying to know! Seen a few names being suggested (Konopka and Greenwood mostly) but i just feel they'll be just as good/bad as Benji...

Anyone have any inkling as to who will be replacing Benji? Do get me wrong, it's not going to be a monumental signing due to the average restrictions but i dying to know! Seen a few names being suggested (Konopka and Greenwood mostly) but i just feel they'll be just as good/bad as Benji...

Nothing to lose - Dilger, Konopka and Greenwood seem the likely candidates, none of which can be any worse surely.

There is a whole host of NL riders too.