British Speedway Forum

Konopka with decent equipment could do a job at reserve IMO.but there must be a young Brit surely.

Nevertheless a decent signing with plenty of promise. Onwards and upwards!

• Like 1

Sorry I agree with Coomie, I supported him in his decision not to ride for us due to work commitments which then left us up s**t creek and now when the going gets tough at p/boro back he comes to s team that sits on top of the league without him.A very lucky young man.

• Like 1

His father has explained earlier why circumstances has changed. Garry has worked with Olly before and knows what Olly can do . So let's get on with finishing the job of winning the league and get behind Olly Garry and all the boys .

• Like 2

Sorry I agree with Coomie, I supported him in his decision not to ride for us due to work commitments which then left us up s**t creek and now when the going gets tough at p/boro back he comes to s team that sits on top of the league without him.A very lucky young man.

Come on cliffeboy, 'left us up sh£t creek' ...... hardly.... There are plenty more fish in the sea with a 3.00 average!!

It was the timing ER hence the saucy reference.

Edited by Cliffeboy

It was the timing ER hence the saucy reference.

To be honest, in this incident I can hardly blame him. Whilst I think the whole "work" scenario was a smoke screen for "I've managed to get a team position 4 hours closer to home", you can't really blame him really for that given Peterborough's situation when he signed for us.

Had it been a heat leader it would be a different situation altogether but as has been said already, plenty more fish in the sea, or in this case, 3 pointers!

Wonder how the Somerset fans felt about the continued use of Kurtz and Grajczonek by some of your main opposition for the Premier league title,namely Sheffield and Peterborough.

Wonder how the Somerset fans felt about the continued use of Kurtz and Grajczonek by some of your main opposition for the Premier league title,namely Sheffield and Peterborough.

I don't suppose Garry does either. But he can't stop them earning a living. Although i would expect Garry wouild be a little less keen for them to guest for anybody nearer the play off's i would think.

Edited by Starman2006

You speak to the majority of riders and they talk about 'sharpness' and 'track time'. The Rebels have a pretty quiet period at the moment so I would imagine his guest appearance are looked upon as being positive, as well as practice at the respective tracks he visits!

• Like 2

Sheffield and Peterborough aren't main opposition...