British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CaptainAudi

Edinburgh 2015.

Think you're right.

Edited by TheScotsman

Think you're right.

Robin Hockenhull or something like that. Kept banging on about Jason Doyle. Eventually got banned

Robin Hockenhull or something like that. Kept banging on about Jason Doyle. Eventually got banned

Well at least he wasn't banging Jason Doyle he would definetly have got more than banned for that :D .

• Like 4

Well at least he wasn't banging Jason Doyle he would definetly have got more than banned for that :D .

To be honest mate I think I stopped reading after like 200 replies

• Like 1

To be honest mate I think I stopped reading after like 200 replies

Your'e keen kept your attention for 200 im guessing 2 for me but never got the pleasure of viewing them.

Coming out of my winter hibernation long enough to wish everyone aw the very best for the festive season..have a good one folks :drink::) So far I'm very happy with the team we have chosen to defend our PL,PL Playoffs,KO Cup & League Cup trophies in 2015..i'm counting the playoffs as effectively we won the league twice lol.. :P It's a mixture of proven winners,can and will do do a lot betters (King Kev back in the fold at somewhere where he's happy & appreciated is a bargain on his average).Our reserves,Rob and young Max i'm more than happy with as well,and i'm sure they'll come good.A few strong teams completed already (subject to Visa machinations obviously) I wouldnt have Adam n Eved it,but i even heard a wee rumour that the Glesga' Strong on paper Tigers are up for a battle in 2015?It'll make a nice change tbh lol..bring it oan as they say!! :t: I may come out my slumber before that happy time in spring when we set out on what i hope will be another stonking season to comment on Monarchs final signing at some point..I'm sure JC & Eck will pull someone good out of the hat to complete our squad..Again have a cracker of a winter solstice season folks.Peace to you all my fellow methanol heads :approve:

Edited by Young51
  • Like 3

Coming out of my winter hibernation long enough to wish everyone aw the very best for the festive season..have a good one folks :drink::) So far I'm very happy with the team we have chosen to defend our PL,PL Playoffs,KO Cup & League Cup trophies in 2015..i'm counting the playoffs as effectively we won the league twice lol.. :P It's a mixture of proven winners,can and will do do a lot betters (King Kev back in the fold at somewhere where he's happy & appreciated is a bargain on his average).Our reserves,Rob and young Max i'm more than happy with as well,and i'm sure they'll come good.A few strong teams completed already (subject to Visa machinations obviously) I wouldnt have Adam n Eved it,but i even heard a wee rumour that the Glesga' Strong on paper Tigers are up for a battle in 2015?It'll make a nice change tbh lol..bring it oan as they say!! :t: I may come out my slumber before that happy time in spring when we set out on what i hope will be another stonking season to comment on Monarchs final signing at some point..I'm sure JC & Eck will pull someone good out of the hat to complete our squad..Again have a cracker of a winter solstice season folks.Peace to you all my fellow methanol heads :approve:

Good Man Young51, enjoy your Crimbo and Hogmanay!

Looking forward to some great derbies and forum jousting in 2015! :t:

• Like 2

Have a good one m8 enjoy the festive period as it will be downhill for your beloved Monarchs come April when the real Tigers make a return to being rightfully Scotland's number 1 :D .

• Like 2

The only Tiger that will be rightfully number 1 in Scotland is big Bengi at Edinburgh Zoo, and even he has to battle it out with Lenni the Lion........and that still makes it an East domination

• Like 1

The only Tiger that will be rightfully number 1 in Scotland is big Bengi at Edinburgh Zoo, and even he has to battle it out with Lenni the Lion........and that still makes it an East domination

We shall see thought you were one off us anyway but just had the misfortune to live through in Scotland's second city.

Hancock is in talks with tarnow rzeszow and betard Wroclaw.

Clearly struggling for employment

Hancock is in talks with tarnow rzeszow and betard Wroclaw.

Clearly struggling for employment

Well if he can't get a team place in Poland it shows a lack of ambition to me. ;)

• Like 2

To win a World Title at 19 suggests he's a talented motorcyclist and quick learner. Should be an ace signing.