British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CaptainAudi

Edinburgh 2015.

Throwing someone in to the equation what would William Lawson's average be now, as he did look not bad at the practice at the start of 2014

• Like 1

Alex Edberg sorted Cook out at Edinburgh, lol

Aye, and then spent his other heats pulling up when last on the 3rd/4th bend. Disinterested when he doesn't gate. 👍

He'd have been a runner up if somerset had not been stopped from signing Jason doyle.

You are becoming a bit boring now! Kicked off the edinburgh facebook page so you decide to keep posting the same garbage on here instead get a life will you.

• Like 1

I love reading these anti-Cookie jibes.

I can just imaging how the grapes must be tasting.

Make sure you brush your teeth at least twice a day to get rid of the bitterness.

I love reading these anti-Cookie jibes.

I can just imaging how the grapes must be tasting.

Make sure you brush your teeth at least twice a day to get rid of the bitterness.

cant see how its anti cook myself.

Cook is happy to be a big fish in a small pond. thats his choice and if i was a Monarchs fan i would love him to ride for us every week.

I do feel however that he has reached his level now though. Next year needs to be a big year for him or he will just be remembered as a good lower tier rider.

I love the fact that some people say 'he has only been riding a few years and look where he is already'

That has nothing to do at all with where his ability is.

Its totally irrelevent how many years he has ridden as at some point his ability will stop. Wether that is now as a top premier rider, wether that is 2 years time as a GP regular , wether that is 5 years time as a world champion. Just because he hasnt benn riding as long as say Doyle doesnt mean he will eventually be better than him.

My opinion is that in 2 years time he will still be a premier league number 1, a second / third heat leader at elite level, and nowhere near being a GP rider.

Nothing Craig Cook has done this season leads me to believe he is still improving.

• Like 2

Aye, and then spent his other heats pulling up when last on the 3rd/4th bend. Disinterested when he doesn't gate.

Have to agree Edberg has far to many retirements if he is at the back.Bad habit IMO .

My opinion is that in 2 years time he will still be a premier league number 1, a second / third heat leader at elite level, and nowhere near being a GP rider.

Nothing Craig Cook has done this season leads me to believe he is still improving.

I agree. Needs to be racing regularly against the worlds best. He won't be doing that riding exclusively over here. Edited by Shads

i would rather be taking the so called easy money than have to work harder for the same cash.

i would rather be taking the so called easy money than have to work harder for the same cash.

Typical Brit. Think outside the box for a minute. Craig Cook would be noticed more if he succeeds in Sweden, Poland etc, possibly attracting bigger and better sponsors. This equals more cash. Edited by Shads