British Speedway Forum

Depending on how the averages develop it may be that the next green sheet declaration could include Brendan Johnston, he goes well around Central Park and would give a bit of impetuous to the middle order.

if he was included it would be interesting to see how he goes against the person who took his place at Eastbourne BWD I think BWD would win :t:

Bwd didn't take his place Alex, the team was built around him Connor mentioned that when he pointed out he's been trying to sign him for four years. Connor mistakenly counted his average wrong thinking he was on a 3 not a 5 so had to axe Brendan. If that hadn't of happened they wouldn't have found the gem that is Richard Andrews who is turning many heads including mine I think he is the best number 2 in the league!

• Like 3

Bwd didn't take his place Alex, the team was built around him Connor mentioned that when he pointed out he's been trying to sign him for four years. Connor mistakenly counted his average wrong thinking he was on a 3 not a 5 so had to axe Brendan. If that hadn't of happened they wouldn't have found the gem that is Richard Andrews who is turning many heads including mine I think he is the best number 2 in the league!

So who would have been 2 BDJ? But i can agree he is doing so much better than I was told he would be!

So who would have been 2 BDJ? But i can agree he is doing so much better than I was told he would be!

No BDJ would have been at 4 and BWD at reserve with Wood or Dugard at 2.

no it would have been

mason

johnson

owen

wilson dean

warwick

wood

dugard

as wilson dean would have had better expirence as said though i think andrews is firing much better than johnson but thats just my opinion

I actually thought i was on the wrong thread for Kent, untill checked, ? Eastbourne does have its own thread ...

• Like 3

mason

wood

owen

johnson

warwick

wilson dean

dugard

I would have expected more like this. Wilson Dean in the reserve berths to really clean up.......that said it doesn't appear to matter what number is on his back

• Like 1

Depending on how the averages develop it may be that the next green sheet declaration could include Brendan Johnston, he goes well around Central Park and would give a bit of impetuous to the middle order.

The problem with the average argument is that because the team points limit is 36 you can actually LOSE every match and yet the average not fall. Riders arounfd the 4 and 5 mark are likely to see those averages remain steady and even if three pointers turn out to be utterly pants in terms of scoring they can't dip below 3 whatever. So unless teams get roundly wiped out (scoring considerably less than 30 every match) there's no chance of averages ducking down total wise to fit someone like Bren in.

I can't see why they couldn't have brought in a rule whereby if someone's average is actually 2 or less it shows as 2 not 3..?

I actually thought i was on the wrong thread for Kent, untill checked, ? Eastbourne does have its own thread ...

We know just the name Johnson was used

The problem with the average argument is that because the team points limit is 36 you can actually LOSE every match and yet the average not fall. Riders arounfd the 4 and 5 mark are likely to see those averages remain steady and even if three pointers turn out to be utterly pants in terms of scoring they can't dip below 3 whatever. So unless teams get roundly wiped out (scoring considerably less than 30 every match) there's no chance of averages ducking down total wise to fit someone like Bren in.

I can't see why they couldn't have brought in a rule whereby if someone's average is actually 2 or less it shows as 2 not 3..?

Ben, Aaron, Danny may drop their averages (not being pessimistic) then a gap could arise points-wise to include a further 5 pointer thereabouts!

I think Johnson will go to Mildenhall if there is space

I think Johnson will go to Mildenhall if there is space

To replace Jack Kingston no doubt if it can be wangled.

His average wouldn't fit

even with that other guy left today?

Does anybody have any news with regards to Danny Ayres injured hand? We have our first league meeting at Mildenhall on Sunday, will he be fit to ride?