British Speedway Forum
sommelier

Lewis Bridger

Apparently Chris Harris and his team are helping him get bikes sorted.

:D :D

Speechless!

• Like 2

Well Chris Harris' bikes managed to help him to 5th best rider in the EL last year, suggesting there are only 4 other riders better equipped to help him!

Don't be so bloody precious! Surely you see the funny side to it? :P;)

Edited by Jacques

According to Bridger without any sponsors he his having to spend half his seasons money on getting kit ready for the start of the season.

Don't be so bloody precious! Surely you see the funny side to it? :P;)

I'm not claiming Bomber is some mechanical guru but lets not forget at one point last season he went 26 out of his last 32 heats unbeaten at Brandon :P If I was going to get someone to set up by bikes for Brandon for me he'd be a good choice.

Now if I was going to ask how to get bikes working for the GPs, he'd be down the list a little :D

He's also got Chris Anderson back in his team and Brian Andersen as engine tuner - when that 3 (Chris included) worked together in 2007 Chris was, IMO, the fastest rider in the World - his only handicap was his gating! If that 3 can do the same for Lewis, well, who knows?! Bomber and Lewis could both has brilliant seasons!

I'm not claiming Bomber is some mechanical guru but lets not forget at one point last season he went 26 out of his last 32 heats unbeaten at Brandon :P If I was going to get someone to set up by bikes for Brandon for me he'd be a good choice.

Now if I was going to ask how to get bikes working for the GPs, he'd be down the list a little :D

He's also got Chris Anderson back in his team and Brian Andersen as engine tuner - when that 3 (Chris included) worked together in 2007 Chris was, IMO, the fastest rider in the World - his only handicap was his gating! If that 3 can do the same for Lewis, well, who knows?! Bomber and Lewis could both has brilliant seasons!

That's definitely a good thing!

According to Bridger without any sponsors he his having to spend half his seasons money on getting kit ready for the start of the season.

I expected this when he signed .. :neutral:

That's definitely a good thing!

I expected this when he signed .. :neutral:

He'll help keep you mid table where you belong :P

Wondered how long it would take for captain ego to come back!! Attention seeking at its best

Wondered how long it would take for captain ego to come back!! Attention seeking at its best

What a VERY jaundiced view. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am no Bridger fan but I am delighted to see a youngish GB rider wanting to come back to speedway, I hope it works out for him.

• Like 3

Great to see Lewis back riding as he has so much potential left to fulfill. When he rode for GB in Prague he gave it 100% and did himself proud that day. On that form I would pick him ahead of King, Cook and other similar types.

Bridger is a waste of space.

Spent all his money on a long holiday partying and drinking and then expects everybody else to pay out for his speedway.

Why should coventry pay out when their other riders have had to work or save money to finance their speedway.

It's always somebody else's fault. Very unprofessional of Bridger.

• Like 5

Bridger is a waste of space.

Spent all his money on a long holiday partying and drinking and then expects everybody else to pay out for his speedway.

Why should coventry pay out when their other riders have had to work or save money to finance their speedway.

It's always somebody else's fault. Very unprofessional of Bridger.

I haven't seen anything about this. What is the source of this information?

Could a 'Link' be provided?