British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Danish League Final Wednesday 14th September 2016 Live On Tv

Fjelsted won against Munkebo with 46-38, unfortunately Timo Lahti had to withdraw from the meeting following a crash in his last heat where he hit Kenni Larsens

back wheel. Reports from the journalist covering the meeting says that Timo was hit by the handlebars in the stomach and that he was coughing blood.

No more info seems to be available at the moment.

Fjelsted won against Munkebo with 46-38, unfortunately Timo Lahti had to withdraw from the meeting following a crash in his last heat where he hit Kenni Larsens

back wheel. Reports from the journalist covering the meeting says that Timo was hit by the handlebars in the stomach and that he was coughing blood.

No more info seems to be available at the moment.

Timo was taken to hospital for checks which showed that he was uninjured although the medical staff couldn't tell where the blood came from.

http://norrteljetidning.se/sport/1.2995965-timo-lahti-i-otack-krasch

Was anyone at the Holstebro meeting yesterday who wouldn't mind answering a few questions about three heats please?

No, but thanks anyway. :) Specifically I want to know who Bjarne replaced in heat 8, and looking at the results, from my understanding of the rules, Kudryashov was a tactical ride for Jorgensen in heat 13, and Andersen should then have replaced Kudryashov in heat 14, but I was after confirmation that my workings are correct. :)

Edited by June01

No, but thanks anyway. :) Specifically I want to know who Bjarne replaced in heat 8, and looking at the results, from my understanding of the rules, Kudryashov was a tactical ride for Jorgensen in heat 13, and Andersen should then have replaced Kudryashov in heat 14, but I was after confirmation that my workings are correct. :)

I`m not 100% sure but I think the link is the official referees programme-on a spreadsheet provided for the DMU by Kandysoft. if I`m right it seems strange that they don`t list who replaced who.

Edit On checking Dave Gambrill`s website-they are probably not Kandysoft sheets

Edited by racers and royals

Does anyone know if the Fjelsted v Holstebro meeting originally scheduled for the 5th August is still set to happen?. Also what time does the meeting start? On holiday in Denmark next week and hoping to go. Finally, any places of interest near the track for the non speedway fan members of the family would enjoy while the meeting is on?

Does anyone know if the Fjelsted v Holstebro meeting originally scheduled for the 5th August is still set to happen?. Also what time does the meeting start? On holiday in Denmark next week and hoping to go. Finally, any places of interest near the track for the non speedway fan members of the family would enjoy while the meeting is on?

18.30 local

Does anyone know if the Fjelsted v Holstebro meeting originally scheduled for the 5th August is still set to happen?. Also what time does the meeting start?

On holiday in Denmark next week and hoping to go. Finally, any places of interest near the track for the non speedway fan members of the family would enjoy while the meeting is on?

Sounds great so lucky you I guess. ;)

I think Odense is probably well worth a visit and of course also Legoland. The latter is only 75km from Fjelsted.

Found this http://www.bridgewalking.dk/#_=_

Just back from the Swindon Lakeside match, thanks to both of you for the information.

42 all draw. The home team were handicapped by the withdrawal of the injured Covatti, with Edberg being a less than adequate replacement, but the visitors lost the best rider on display in Andrey Karpov mid match.

Both the young Danes at no 5 acquitted themselves well, with Mikkel B Andersen (brother of Jonas) getting a crucial win in the penultimate race leaving the home pair of Kildemand and Hougaard to get a match leveling 5-1 in the last heat decider.

A good evening

Did manage to get there. Son got PK autograph and was given some posters. Thoroughly enjoyed night. Agree Karpov getting injured made the difference on the night.