British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OveFundinFan

2015 Speedway Gp Challange

Also note the former 1st reserve Kim Nilsson have been moved up into the meeting because of Loktaev's suspension.

That also mean that Kevin Woelbert is now 1st reserve and Martin Vaculik is the new second reserve.

I think top 5 will be Lindbäck, Zmarzlik, Kildemand and Pawlickis but in which order?

Edited by Ghostwalker

I'm hoping Kildemand doesn't get in to next years SGP. Would be nice to have meetings without him bringing others off or dropping the bike easily when not in a winning position.

• Like 1

lindback, zmarlik, Piotr Pawlicki!! Then anyone but Harris

• Like 1

Thats a tough GP Challenge final - very difficult to predict top 3 to go to 2016 GP's

But that meeting could be the end of Chris Harris challenge in the GP's and I dont want Kildemand through, he's cheesed me off this year laying his bike down too easy.

Personally I want to see a top three looking like this; 1. Lindbäck, 2, Lindgren and 3. Sundström. ;)

• Like 1

Personally I want to see a top three looking like this; 1. Lindbäck, 2, Lindgren and 3. Sundström. ;)

It will save BSI having to seed 2 token Swedes

It will save BSI having to seed 2 token Swedes

To be honest, IMO if Lindbäck is the sole Swedish rider qualifying, there is no need to give a wild card to another Swedish rider but I do think it will happen despite that there isn't anyone who deserves it.

If Lindbäck does not qualify he will get one wild card and then it's less likely that they give a second Swede a wild card.

To be honest, IMO if Lindbäck is the sole Swedish rider qualifying, there is no need to give a wild card to another Swedish rider but I do think it will happen despite that there isn't anyone who deserves it.

If Lindbäck does not qualify he will get one wild card and then it's less likely that they give a second Swede a wild card.

There have been a minimum 2 Swedes in the GP from the start.As long as there are 2 GP's in Sweden this will continue .BSI will be praying Lindback makes it through the qualifier,Hampel will be praying 2 Poles don't qualify as that will be his wildcard up in smoke.

There are not many of that field that would be great assets to improve the GP's....most would significantly weaken it, the odd few would be ok, hopefully those will get through.

• Like 1

When is the meeting taking place?