British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OveFundinFan

2015 Speedway Gp Challange

Is there any ticket info available for the Rybnik Challenge?

Also help would be appreciated regarding the MDMP final that is held the previous day, somewhere?

Also help would be appreciated regarding the MDMP final that is held the previous day, somewhere?

Advert for it comes up here http://zksrow.rybnik.com.pl/index.html although I cannot see that tickets are on sale yet.

Regarding the MDMP that date of the previous day is not showing on the schedule I can see for that date yet.

Advert for it comes up here http://zksrow.rybnik.com.pl/index.html although I cannot see that tickets are on sale yet.

Regarding the MDMP that date of the previous day is not showing on the schedule I can see for that date yet.

Yeah I visited the Rybnik site and tried to click some banners to no success. To be honest you lost me about in the middle of the bottom row, but the MDMP final is listed on the pzm website calendar, but has no track listed...

Thanks anyway, always appreciated!

Good choices.

Ideal would be pawlicki jnr lindback and kildermand to go through, but would be happy enough with zmarzlik or Harris.

I wouldnt be in a rush wishing some of the young hopefuls into full time GP series.

Doyle is no youngster, hes been around the tracks a few years, but even he says being in the GPs full time has been a shock and its like being an apprentice all over again.

You get the youngsters being given a one off GP wlld card and they may do well in that one meeting, even whip the pants of the full time GP stars (and we have seen it), but doing that once is a lot different to do a 12 meeting GP series - which is what Doyle was alluding to. Bikes constantly in top tune, the physical stamina needed, and also the psychological mind-set. Takes some doing and most younger ones will not be up to the challenge.

Martin Vaculic dropped out after 2013 wanting a few years more experience. He won a GP 2012 and a lot thought he would set the GPs on fire in 2013, but he didnt.

Of course there are exceptions.... Emil for one, and Janowski seems to have an old head on young shoulders and he is learning fast, but not everyone are like him.

Zmarzik has won a GP at at a tender age, but I dont think he could perform at that level a whole season, maybe 10% of a GP season. You cant win GP rounds just by gating alone.

Give the youngsters the experience that a few more years and many of them will blossom into top riders, no doubt.

• Like 1

Yeah I visited the Rybnik site and tried to click some banners to no success. To be honest you lost me about in the middle of the bottom row, but the MDMP final is listed on the pzm website calendar, but has no track listed...

Thanks anyway, always appreciated!

Now managed to actually open the link I failed last time..

GP Challenge on September 5 pm Rybnik. 18

Ticket prices:

30 zł - amphitheater reduced (pensioners, students up to 26 years)

50 zł - amphitheater

100 zł - tribune covered

12 zł - program of the competition

Children under 12 enter for free. Passes are not valid.

Presale tickets for the GP Challenge takes - you can buy them at the headquarters of the club at the stadium at ul. Gliwice 72 from Monday to Friday, 8 - 16

Have I got the currency conversion right - 50 zloty is about £8.40 ?

Edited by OveFundinFan

Anyone know if there will be a tv broadcast for this event?

Eurosport showed last years final if I remember right.

Normally it is Viasat that broadcasts here i Sweden at least.

Here's hoping:

Lindback, Kildemand and Zmarszlik

Agree totally. Those are the 3 that would add the most to the series then after that, either or both of the Pawlicki's

• Like 1

Draw

Lista startowa:

1. Vaclav Milik

2. Przemysław Pawlicki

3. Kim Nilsson

4. Maksim Bogdanow

5. Nicolas Covatti

6. Peter Kildemand - dzika karta

7. Piotr Pawlicki

8. Linus Sundstroem

9. Antonio Lindbaeck