British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
skoobie

Workingtons Palm Toft Replacement....

Iv worked it out that there's 5.51 to play with but what riders are available that would fit this late in the day?

Is this not a bit presumptuous? Or is it common knowledge? Or is it just speculative from his tweet?

Bit of a blow for you chaps if it is fact!

Edited by Willowman

I was just presuming in the Comets thread, but the announcement could be anything, so lets wait and see...

Iv worked it out that there's 5.51 to play with but what riders are available that would fit this late in the day?

if this is the shock news thats due later today i think you should have left it to the promotion to disclose first

i know what its like to lose a major sponsor. i lost my child benifit. working family tax credits and to cap it all, my council tax reduction. all in one fell swoop.

it must be hard working for a living and relying on hand outs. still as one door opens , another slams shut in your face. life goes on. but at a slower pace. lol .

Edited by jenga