British Speedway Forum
NOBODY

British Major Event Winners...

Thanks for the help so far. I'm on the trail. Yes, "Major" event was stretching it a bit. I was essentially looking for the well established events but any will be a bonus. I will just expand my history.

Edited by cheekyboys2

I thought some of the listed events were stretching the term 'Major Event' but the Wessex Rosebowl?!

Very true - it may be stretching it a bit. Surely though, some of these old defunct Tracks deserve at least a mention - they were all part of Speedway's History too.

I have found this Thread extremely interesting and it has brought back a lot of memories for me.

I tried to clean up the excel list a bit but I'm losing the will to live so here it is if anyone wants it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/skmqqmdrovb37zd/PostWarIndividualMeetings.xls?dl=0

An absolutely superb effort Dave. Invaluable for quick Reference on Individual Meetings.

Thank you very much for all of your hard work. :t::approve: :approve: