British Speedway Forum
daveallan81

Rider Id: Mason Wear

Sadly you cannot, but they lose a lot of impact when called up IMO. :lol: Don't you think I have a valid reson to HIDE - OP does not want a message link with me, why should I put answers up to his query.

And you have answers to his question then ? I personally doubt that, but will wait to see if you genuinely do in due course..

Perhaps this should be making you wonder why yet another member has you on block..

For what it's worth, i've had a look through some old yearbooks i have tucked away for 1988-91, and can find no mention either.

Possibility could be to either ask a long time Glasgow fan like Paulco for instance directly or maybe even better one of the other riders in those races via facebook?

Possibility could be to either ask a long time Glasgow fan like Paulco for instance directly or maybe even better one of the other riders in those races via facebook?

There we go - a constructive suggestion. :t:

Have to say my first thought on reading this thread was that Gustix had decided he needed to out do star man's efforts on the Jerran hart thread, and by jove he may have managed it. Hurrah!

Shame for Dave allan that no one seems to have answers as Dave is one of the most helpful blokes on here. Wish I could have helped Dave, but like others can't find anything (of relevance).

• Like 3

Have to say my first thought on reading this thread was that Gustix had decided he needed to out do star man's efforts on the Jerran hart thread, and by jove he may have managed it. Hurrah!

Shame for Dave allan that no one seems to have answers as Dave is one of the most helpful blokes on here. Wish I could have helped Dave, but like others can't find anything (of relevance).

I totally endorse that comment whka1. Dave always seems to be helping folk with information. :approve:

I am glad you mentioned him in that way. :t::approve: :approve: :approve:

Oldace - as a belle Vue fan I was hoping you could clear a couple of things up for me.

do you know the surname of the rider called declan who I now understand was sponsored by the Eccles tourism board?

And were Peter and Louis actually cars?

I might need to revisit my old programmea as this thread has raised a lot of queries.

was John Titman a real name, a description of John or some kind of sponsorship deal?

• Like 2

Oldace - as a belle Vue fan I was hoping you could clear a couple of things up for me.

do you know the surname of the rider called declan who I now understand was sponsored by the Eccles tourism board?

I might need to revisit my old programmea as this thread has raised a lot of queries.

was John Titman a real name, a description of John or some kind of sponsorship deal?

I'm still laughing. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dread to think what Marvyn Cox's sponsorship deal was.

One of the first riders to be sponsored was that guy who rode for the Crusty Pye bakery up north

• Like 1