British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Workington Ian Thomas Shield Sunday 5th April 2015 At 6.30pm

How many of our regulars will be elsewhere Stadium of Light I dunno. Workington are almost a local speedway derby. I think we will have dropped too many points last night at worky to get anything out of this tie. We are too weak

How many of our regulars will be elsewhere Stadium of Light I dunno. Workington are almost a local speedway derby. I think we will have dropped too many points last night at worky to get anything out of this tie. We are too weak

Howay man - give them a chance to get up to speed. We haven't had a Home Meeting yet. :nono: :nono:

Howay man - give them a chance to get up to speed. We haven't had a Home Meeting yet. :nono: :nono:

a know,,, how about Newcastle Diamonds 2016,,, any idea's ;-)

a know,,, how about Newcastle Diamonds 2016,,, any idea's ;-)

Not yet RD - I am waiting to see how our Team does over the Season before I think about that.

Not yet RD - I am waiting to see how our Team does over the Season before I think about that.

yeah,,, but some seem to have us written off already :-(,,,

urgh,,, 'drurin the woar', lol

• Like 1

yeah,,, but some seem to have us written off already :-(,,,

urgh,,, 'drurin the woar', lol

Not me!!

I think we have a decent Team. Maybe not a great one - but I prefer to wait and see.

Looking forward to the 1st home meeting of the season. Wonder what crowd we will recieve tonight with the Tyne-Wear Derby this afternoon at 4pm.

Team Line-Ups

Newcastle Diamonds - 1. Steve Worrall, 2. Christian Henry, 3. Lewis Kerr, 4. Anton Rosen, 5. Ludvig Lindgren, 6. Simon Nielsen, 7. Lewis Rose

Workington Comets - 1. Kenneth Hansen, 2. Ricky Wells, 3. Rene Bach, 4. Rusty Harrison, 5. Kyle Howarth, 6. Nicki Barrett,

7. Paul Bowen (Guest)

Going to be interesting this match, certainly feel it will be closer than people might think so I'll go for either, 46-44 or 43-47, Newky's reserves could be the key here? ;)

Going to be interesting this match, certainly feel it will be closer than people might think so I'll go for either, 46-44 or 43-47, Newky's reserves could be the key here? ;)

As long as there are no injuries to either Team I will be happy.

I will be even happier if the 'Diamonds' can pull off a win. :t:

Newcastle to win the Speedway and Sunderland to win the Football.

Sounds very fair to me. :shock::unsure::unsure::blink:

you mat get one of those correct. what would you prefer .cats or diamonds ?

you mat get one of those correct. what would you prefer .cats or diamonds ?

I'm greedy - I want BOTH!!!! :t::approve: :approve:

i would like to see you get both, but lose one. if you know what i mean..

I hope Christian has sorted out his mechanical gremlins for tonight. Need the 'Turnip Twins' to score more heavily and we may have a chance at an aggregate win. TWK, sorry to disappoint you on both counts.

• Like 1

think i am on an unofficial newcastle diamonds web site . it states they are having a sun break at brough park.now i know its not official. lol.