British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Swindon Robins 3/4/15

Shame as was looking forward to my yearly trip to Poole. Also a shame as the weather for the rest of the weekend looks pretty good.

What would have been a great day of speedway ruined yet again by rain.

So frustrating for fans and riders alike. :mad:

Poole off now

That is a shame but meeting at Swindon should be on providing we do not get too much rain this morning which ruins the track.

Should be alright for Swindon if they can get the track in a fit state as the weather is supposed to push on through, I didn't think this mornings meeting would be on we have had a lot of rain and the rain that has fallen has uncovered that big hole on the 2nd turn its washed all the dirt out of it.

Do Swindon run dogs on Good Friday morning? If so, the track guys probably can't get started until 14.00. Hope the rain holds off and their sterling efforts will be rewarded with a meeting tonight.

Do Swindon run dogs on Good Friday morning? If so, the track guys probably can't get started until 14.00. Hope the rain holds off and their sterling efforts will be rewarded with a meeting tonight.

Yes, there are greyhounds on this morning

Should be alright for Swindon if they can get the track in a fit state as the weather is supposed to push on through, I didn't think this mornings meeting would be on we have had a lot of rain and the rain that has fallen has uncovered that big hole on the 2nd turn its washed all the dirt out of it.

Bull*%$t.

Well I got as far as Dorchester before being able to check my phone, and finding out it was called off. An hour and half trip each way wasted :(

Plenty of wet stuff forecast for this evening...from about 5.30

@poolespeedway: MEETING OFF - This morning's meeting against @SwindonSpeedway has been postponed unfortunately, due to the weather

Where does this leave Poole with regards to a guest tonight when Josh hasn't ridden for then yet?

R/R i guess

That forecast shows its should be raining now, is it?

Bit of drizzle now in Old Town but nothing to worry about. I tend to look at BBC and this one, not always 100% correct but usually a lot more accurate than the BBC.

Dark clouds over Swindon town but brighter over Blunsdon.

Edited by A ORLOV