British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NOBODY

Swindon V Poole 6 April

It was odds on you would be the first one on here moaning. Yeah it's utter w@nk today but it's meeting 1. You are as bad as the Coventry fans who think the league is in the bag after beating Leicester!

Have said it all winter that he won't cut it & if the truth hurts so be it.

You really think he'll change then?.

Edited by Crazy robin

So Swindons number one arrives not fit and then Batchelor gets taken out of the meeting so Swindon are without their top 2. You know exactly that the Poole fans will crow how wonderful this win is!

What makes you think he isn't fit. Good job Rory Schlein isn't guesting!!

Have said it all winter that he won't cut it & if the truth hurts so be it.

You really think he'll change then?.

F*ck knows but I won't be judging anyone after 2 rides!! If he is scoring that after a few meetings then we can probably file him in the Nicholls category. But today is one of those days where everything is going wrong so I don't think anyone can take anything from this.

• Like 2

F*ck knows but I won't be judging anyone after 2 rides!! If he is scoring that after a few meetings then we can probably file him in the Nicholls category. But today is one of those days where everything is going wrong so I don't think anyone can take anything from this.

TBF, it's not 2 rides is it? He failed to turn up to the ELRC, he failed to ride in the Bob Kilby meeting and it looks like he's barely turned up this afternoon.

Suit me, I've bet on him to score less than 7 this afternoon, guessed he'd not be all that commited.

Swindon not having any luck today. First Batchelor injured and now Rose is receiving medical treatment. Hope both are okay.

• Like 1

Swindon not having any luck today. First Batchelor injured and now Rose is receiving medical treatment. Hope both are okay.

it looks like they have had a lot of luck and all of it bad.

TBF, it's not 2 rides is it? He failed to turn up to the ELRC, he failed to ride in the Bob Kilby meeting and it looks like he's barely turned up this afternoon.

Suit me, I've bet on him to score less than 7 this afternoon, guessed he'd not be all that commited.

Well said & he has only ever taken riding in this country seriously in his short spell with Poole when he gained his inflated average.

I seriously hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't be betting on it.

• Like 1

Can't be fooked to reply again when it ain't working properly. But just gonna say I'm not saying block head isn't going to be rubbishe. I will just give it a few weeks.

Edited by thecoombdog

Big shame about Batch - ribs and concussion apparently - lets hope for a speedy return.

ps. Well done Agent Miedzinski - today's task is complete but you didn't need to go overboard in heat 13!!!.Speedy recovery too.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

I think all the comments about Miedzinski is very ott after two rides and leading heat 13 but unfortunately spins out.

He simply isn't an 8 point rider & that is the issue why he was a poor signing.

An average attained during a short spell at Poole when in a easy position in the team.

Congratulations to Poole & hope both Troy & Lewis are not to seriously injured.

Edited by Crazy robin

He simply isn't an 8 point rider & that is the issue why he was a poor signing.

An average attained during a short spell at Poole when in a easy position in the team.

Congratulations to Poole & hope both Troy & Lewis are not to seriously injured.

Didn't realise Number 5 was that easy?!

Didn't realise Number 5 was that easy?!

A lot easier than it is nowadays & a high amount of home meetings.

A lot easier than it is nowadays & a high amount of home meetings.

On a track that he'd hardly seen before - very poor!!!!! :drink:

• Like 1